Mass Animal Deaths & 2011 Economic Problems

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Mar 22, 2011.

Is mass animal deaths responsible for 2011 world problems/troubles?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. Volcanic activity can start Earthquakes.

#11     Mar 22, 2011
  2. +1

#12     Mar 22, 2011
  3. What is common among birds, insects, and fish?
    They all have populations that are large ie flocks, swarms, schools. They all produce in large numbers in order to ensure the survival of the species. When you have large reproduction you also have large die offs.
    ALL 3 are subject to mass die offs. Red Tides often kill entire schools of bait fish. Up here in the CA sierra's we often have summer and winter kills of trout on our sierra lakes. In the winter and summer the lakes can become depleted of oxygen and fish die.
    Insects reproduce en masse. Like in the billions per specific insect. In the sierra's we often have ant falls on lakes. The prevailing winds blow from SF to Sac over the Sierra's. These winds lift up swarms of various insects(flying ants or what have you) high up into the atmosphere with rising high pressures and then deposit them on lakes. Ant Falls get the trout to go wild. The trout go on a feeding frenzy. I am happy as a human as I am catching trout after trout. The trout are happy because they are gorging on a windfall food supply, having a massive feeding which benefits this particular creature. So a bunch of dead fish benefits all the pelicans, seagulls, sea birds, crabs, other fish that survive, etc. One bird flock or one school of baitfish, or a swarm of a particular insect dying happens routinely. A bunch of dead fish benefits birds, a bunch of dead insects falling on a lake benefits fish in the lake. It is a common and vital part of nature to have large die offs. Comprende? I could go on but if you still believe in some sort of biblical event then no rational explanation will alter that.

....p.s. if/when you ever see entire species(as opposed to a small irrelevant flock/swarm/school) abruptly dying off....then you might have something to worry about.

#13     Mar 22, 2011
  4. fanews

fanews

People who don't believe in God always says why does God allow all this evil things or bad things to happen.

well, my, that is the evil things are the acto of Satan.

Satan is a God. God of Vengeance. God of war.

#14     Mar 22, 2011
  5. What is common among human beings, birds, insects, fish?

They all have populations that are large.

#15     Mar 22, 2011
  6. And your point is?

#16     Mar 23, 2011
  7. If animals have large/mass die offs then human beings will also have large/mass die offs. God believes in equality between animals and humans. They are equal in eyes of the God.

#17     Mar 23, 2011
  8. HAARP (high frequency active auroral research project) located in Alaska might be the cause of some of the bird and animal death anomalies. We are also heading for the peak of an 11 year sun cycle. This is also at the peak of a larger 55 year sun cycle. The CMEs on the sun are predicted to cause severe disruptions in the power grids and damage electronics in the same manner that EMP (electro magnetic pulse weapons) are able to damage electronics.

There is also evidence that we are in the early stages of a polar shift. Interesting times ahead!

Good Trading All

#18     Mar 23, 2011
  9. You first sentence tries to imply/draw some correlation between animals dying and other animals(humans) dying. There is no correlation between ants falling on a lake and dying and humans dying. These things happen all the time in the animal kingdom. All animals(including humans)on the planet have die offs. Humans are animals and have experienced massive die offs throughout recorded history due to plagues (Black), Floods (Noah), Volcanoes (krakatoa/Pompei), earthquakes (Antioch/Shaanxi) etc etc. But just because a bunch of ants fall on a lake and die doesn't mean a bunch of humans are going to die. There is no direct correlation.

But your second and third sentences are confused and convoluted. So you are stating that GOD believes humans and animals are equal? OK so they are equal in the eyes of GOD. What does that have to do with anything?
    Do you think GOD is killing animals? If he is he has been doing it for a long long time.

I see that you are confused, frightened and terrified of the world around you. And you are attempting to draw some connection between routine natural events occurring in nature(currently) and that their cause is GOD and some sort of imminent apocalyptic event in the near future. Don't worry a few dead birds, fish, humans, insects happens all the time and will happen ad infinitum. It can't be relied upon as a predictor of an apocalyptic event as it has all occurred previously numerous times on a yearly basis. So why is now any different than the past? Get it? I hope that registers.

I suggest you go speak to your rabbi or priest for some counseling. You might want to see a psychiatrist too.

#19     Mar 23, 2011
  10. #20     Mar 23, 2011