Masons here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bakinec, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Dataa

Dataa

Why would I post live trades for world to see

:eek: :eek: :eek: WHY :eek: :eek:

:confused: :confused:

#81     Apr 25, 2010
  2. deaddog

deaddog

There are no female free masons

Eastern star and Jobs Daughters are concordant bodies of freemasonry.

A Freemason must be male.

#82     Apr 25, 2010
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

I apologize for the above post from 10 years ago when I was 20. To all those I hurt with my words, please forgive me. I stumbled upon a few of my posts while browsing my history on this forum, and I wanted to apologize immediately, just wanted to figure out how, and suddenly events started unfolding in my life that could only be signs from God to make me apologize for those posts. I might elaborate later. Please do not quote this or those posts.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    #83     Dec 16, 2020
  4. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break me, well, sometimes...tell me what sign from "God" did you see? and please tell me it's not a string of losing trades...

#84     Dec 18, 2020
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

Please forgive me for these posts from almost 11 years ago when I was 20.

All Ashkenazi Jews, all Jews, and munnyhunny and myself, please forgive me for what I said, please forgive me! munnyhunny, I don't know if you're Ashkenazi or not, but I ask for forgiveness from you and from myself, from all Ashkenazi Judeans, and from all Judeans, including my family and myself, for what I said and for the tone in which I said it. Forgive me for using the Ashkenazi endonym - Yid means a Judean in Yiddish - in a disparaging way, for calling you know-it-alls, for claiming that you involve yourselves in matters that you know nothing about, and for accusing you of yelling that the whole world owes you their history and culture.

munnyhunny, I apologize to you for distorting what you said in the beginning; you were right, I did distort your words. I also apologize to myself, for sarcastically approving your calling me dumb and a jackass, and I apologize to you, myself and all Judeans, for then pointing out that you're a Jew, making it seem from the context that I used it as an insult, though I didn't mean it like that, but to try to point out the reason for your statements, and I was wrong on three counts - for thinking you were wrong (as I don't know enough about Kabbalah, Freemasonry or Judaism), and for then adding on top of it what I thought was the reason for your statements, and doing it in a disrespectful way. I also apologize for calling you an imbecile, and I apologize to Muslim proselytizers for calling them imbeciles.

Regarding history, Kabbalah, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, as well as Freemasonry and other such groups, I didn't and still don't know enough about the past and present to have been talking and to talk like that.

munnyhunny, while I wasn't a "self-hating Jew" as you called me later, you were partly right, because I did feel self-conscious over being Judean, mainly because of my ignorance of our collective history, and also the shortening of our ethnonym from Judean to Jew and then lengthened to Jewish with an added ending "ish" always sounded and sounds disparaging to me.

There are other things wrong with my posts, but this one upsets me the most. First of all, this example had nothing to do with your point, and secondly, cheating is a sin, not a right. The worst part about this example is that it looks like I come from a background or family where it's, God forbid, accepted or happened. This example automatically popped in my mind because my knowledge of our people's history at that time came from reading the New Testament at that time, as absurd as it sounds. I abused my mis-understanding of the New Testament at that time to justify my own sinful ways ever since I first read it as a teenager online (without ever reading the Torah, Prophets, other Judaic Holy Texts or the Quran). You know what, I'll admit it now, I hid a serious physical illness affecting my manhood involving varicose veins that I had when I was 12 from my family and everyone else due to shame, and from then on, it was like a snowball effect of one sin building upon another.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    #85     Dec 22, 2020
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You seriously need to lift yourself out of your self-imposed misery, and have some fun with yourself. You need more Howard Stern.

#86     Dec 22, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Don't forget part 2! Learn to laugh at your own silly!

#87     Dec 22, 2020
  8. matrik

matrik

If there are any Freemasons lurking here willing to chat, please let me know. I think community is more important now than ever before, but don't know any other masons to ask.

Not seeking trade advice, but rather seeking new avenues of enlightenment and service.

#88     Jan 8, 2021
  9. deaddog

deaddog

Ask away.

#89     Jan 9, 2021
  10. matrik

matrik

I am interested in learning more about the organization and its service opportunities. I've always been a firm believer that you are who you surround yourself with, and I have always wanted to ask about joining, but never have run into any Masons.

#90     Jan 9, 2021