Masons here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bakinec, Apr 22, 2010.

1. What rituals are performed at the prop shop on Friday afternoon when Don is expecting you to trade and you are hanging out on web sites?

#51     Apr 23, 2010
  2. Sounds pretty gay to me.

#52     Apr 23, 2010
  3. Dataa

Dataa

LOL so in other words you are a FREAK

when you call yourself "owl dragon" you my friend are a freak of nature :p

#53     Apr 23, 2010
  4. Dataa

Dataa

as long as they are gaying each other that's fine

But I have a feeling they do things with kids and underage boys/girls

#54     Apr 23, 2010
  5. Boib

Boib

Hasn't anyone here read the Lost Symbol.

All is explained.

Bro. Boib

#55     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Oh OH! finally a topic I can help a bit with. Freemasonry in continental europe can be fairly elite and invitation-only. In the US, not so much. Freemasonry is one of those things where if you are looking for job hookups or some other advantage you will be disappointed. Most lodges have fairly mundane business meetings with subpar meals.

One exception are the so-called 'Traditional Observance' lodges springing up around the US which are more continental european in nature:
    http://www.masonicrestoration.com/traditionallodges/tomasonry.html

Regarding Kabbalah etc.. well, there's a lot of mystery in Freemasonry and even those who have been members a long time haven't really pieced together the puzzle - if in fact there is a cogent puzzle to solve. There is some evidence that very early lodges were at least in contact with authentic judaic mysticism. If you want a thorough read about how these things connect, here's a cheap read:
    http://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Tem...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272064495&sr=8-1

Underlying everything, though, there's a basic moral code - golden rule type stuff - which isn't a bad thing. The charities are good though they aren't the end-all of Masonic work.

The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, for example, has this Creed:

"The cause of human progress is our cause.
    The enfranchisement of human thought our supreme wish.
    The freedom of human conscience our mission.
    The guarantee of equal rights to all peoples everywhere the end of our contention."

Kick ass, right? I'm not sure how relevant or effectual they are with their aims these days - but the rituals are significant and beautiful.

Anyone who is a Mason or has questions and would like to correspond with me is welcome to PM me.

#56     Apr 23, 2010
  7. True story. My buddy said his grandfather was one. During WWI he went to shoot A German soldier and the guy gave him the Mason sign of international distress. He motioned for him to go and run away.

If someone can tell me the Bilderberg plans for next year I would appreciate it.

You don't think Bush 2 got where he did because of his brains do you? Any Skull members here? Yes I know it helps when your family is connected for sure.

#57     Apr 23, 2010
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

So would a mason trader share his trading strategies with another mason trader?

#58     Apr 23, 2010
  9. Dataa

Dataa

So glad you brought this up

True test of loyalty

Come on now owls and dragons and this and that

pitch in on this one :cool:

#59     Apr 24, 2010
  10. how appropriate that this thread is in the Hook Up section

#60     Apr 24, 2010