Masons here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bakinec, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Point taken, yes, they are big on charity projects. I'm sure the kids who get treatment there don't care what 'rituals' are involved in joining. Compared to the absurd rituals of the organised churches I'm sure they're pretty tame.:p

#41     Apr 23, 2010
  2. Bakinec

Bakinec

So much for your know-it-all attitude.

It seems like I'll be the one giving you the history lesson.

Kabbalah, as a part of Jewish philosophy, did not appear in history until Late Medieval / Renaissance times.

As an esoteric philosophy, it was a product of the Medieval European, Islamic and Jewish works on alchemy, magic, and other arcane subjects.

Give credit where it is due, and stop claiming what is not an invention of your sole people.

You remind me of other imbeciles, namely the Muslim proselytizers on the internet who claim that Islam is perfectly in harmony with science as certain phrases in Quran and the Hadiths state what science proved only recently (according to them).

While not only being totally in contradiction to science when the said verses are examined, these idiots also totally ignore the fact that the first Muslim Caliphate had established the largest library of its time in Baghdad, where Muslim scholars had studied Persian, Greek and Roman works on philosophy and science, from which those said verses in Quran and Hadiths were copied in idea, sometimes even with exact wording.

Especially the one-eyed Muslim anti-Christ, Dajjal, who is exiled somewhere on an island by Allah. This fellow seems eerily similar to the Ancient Greek myth about Cyclop, who was one-eyed and also was exiled by the top Greek bad-ass deity - Zeus - on an island. The similarities in this story go on and on, but I digress.

Don't kid yourself. It might have been a theocratic monarchy, with its 23 (or how many?) judges serving as a legislature, but never a constitutional monarchy and a republic in the modern sense of the word. You're picking on words. A woman who cheated in those days was stoned to death. Talk about human rights.

Well, if you're so sure of it, I'm sure you could provide us a reference directly from the Torah or Talmud which could EVEN IMPLICITLY prove that the Ancient Greeks and their philosophic modern-era successors, the French, borrowed their conceptions about govt and society from the Torah.

You're too kind.

#42     Apr 23, 2010
  3. True. Far as I have been told the only "religious" requirement is a belief in a supreme being. Doesnt matter what you practice.

I am no Mason. I have been invited by one though. Just dont have the time...otherwise I would. From where I sit they do no wrong.

#43     Apr 23, 2010
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

Seems like the local know-it-all Yid who called me a dumbass was confusing Rosicrucianism and other sects with Freemasonry.

PL, you said that Masonry and Freemasonry are now not the same thing, I'm not exactly sure why or if it's true, but I'm pretty sure these two were totally separate from Rosicrucianism and the other sects it had spawned.

#44     Apr 23, 2010
  5. Ninja

Ninja

Yes, a couple of years ago, someone was able to take a picture during one of their secret meetings...

[​IMG]

#45     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Bakinec

Bakinec

Females are accepted in most lodges AFAIk. Don't know what that pic is about.

#46     Apr 23, 2010
  7. The Masons do not align themselves with the Freemasons, at least on a local level. At the top of the food chain, I don't know.

A. Crowley was really out there.

#47     Apr 23, 2010
  8. Like I said, I don't think a real Mason would show up at ET and announce he is a Mason or what degree he is. Your statement doesn't prove anything against what I said. And why has it taken so long for you to join if you have so many relatives that are Masons? Let us know when you are accepted into the Masons.

#48     Apr 23, 2010
  9. Family were all members of the local lodges and I lived outside of the area. I waited until I returned to this area and was asked to join by a current member because all of my immediate family have all passed. My father-in-law is a 32nd degree and I've been helping him for the last few years transporting kids back and forth to the hospital and with a local antique car show. He's wanted me to join for some time but it wasn't until recently that I had the free time I could devote to the duties involved.

I'll be sure to run right out and post here after the initiation.

Right!

#49     Apr 23, 2010
  10. I'm a member. I'm also a dues paying member of the Odd Fellows, Knights of Pythias, Eagles, Moose, and Elks. I seriously don't have time to attend the "secret" meetings of any of them, or all that much interest. I've even converted to atheism since I joined.

I can go anywhere in the world and have a network of "brothers". :p

#50     Apr 23, 2010