Masons here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bakinec, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I do not know anything about the creed, but at some place, the rituals still probably exist in some form.

#31     Apr 23, 2010
  2. Unless you are a Mason or come from a family that was directly involved with the Masons, DeMolay, Triangles or Rainbow Girls you haven't a clue about what the organization is all about.

My father joined the Mason's in 1938. All 5 of my Uncles were Mason's and joined in the 30's and 40's. My father in law joined in 47'. My mother was a DeMolay since 39' and my sister was a Rainbow girl. I think I've had enough personal exposure to know if there was anything "fishy" about the fundamentals of their being.

What personal exposure do you have to the organizations?

#32     Apr 23, 2010
  3. You and I are not talking about the same thing.
    You keep talking about charitable activities, what the organization is all about, etc.
    I repeat: I know NOTHING about those things.
    I am referring to rituals and esoteric practices. So let's try discussing the same things.
    And yes, I got the info from a Mason himself that many rituals are taken from Kabbalah and are a distortion of their original intent.
    Also you are taking this personally. It is not personal, do not make it so.
    My statements are not a judgment of the members of the Order or whether they are "decent" human beings.
    When I wrote 'some BS "fraternal order"', my intent was not disparage the service they provide to others in their communities, it was specifically the misuse of Kabbalah.

#33     Apr 23, 2010
  4. Dataa

Dataa

Come now. Lets talk honestly for a change.

Take Catholic church, your experiences with them could elevate you spiritually in every way. Or you could end up with a distorted butt due to rapes.

Take Judaism, your experiences with them could make you a better man in every way. Or you could end up hating everybody except Jews and think of yourself as God on Earth.

Are you really gonna tell me that Masons are PURE and FREE of human follies ???

Come now :cool:

#34     Apr 23, 2010
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

Nice try.

Except I'm a Jew, and I dislike Ashke-nazi Yid know-it-all snubs like you who like to stick their nose in every matter they don't know a rat's ass about and yell how the whole world owes Jews their history and culture.

#35     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

OP, I think we found one! :)

#36     Apr 23, 2010
  7. Dataa

Dataa

LOL don't let him get away !!

Stick him with a farm pitchfork !! :D

#37     Apr 23, 2010
  8. Bakinec

Bakinec

:D

#38     Apr 23, 2010
  9. They also have the best burn care facility in the USA that is free for kids....

#39     Apr 23, 2010
  10. Dataa

Dataa

There is one thing no one can tarnish when it comes to Masons.
    They accept Jews Muslims Christians you name it.
    Try doing that in middle east Iran or Israel.
    Try doing that in Italy or Scotland.

No way

#40     Apr 23, 2010