Masons here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bakinec, Apr 22, 2010.

1. There is nothing in the Masonic principles that are Kabbalistic and there are many Jewish people that are Masons as well.

#21     Apr 23, 2010
  2. The purpose anymore of the Masons is their charity work with kids.

#22     Apr 23, 2010
  3. I get it.
    Stupid (Gub) and absolute idiot (Spooz).
    Do you have any original thoughts, or you just pretend to be have them by approving of others.

#23     Apr 23, 2010
  4. Basically its a roundabout way to get men out of the house and away from their nagging wives. :D :D :D

#24     Apr 23, 2010
  5. I didn't say the Masons exclude Jews.
    But how would you know if the rituals are Kabbalsitic.
    You haven't joined yet and how much do you know about the Kabbalah anyway.
    BTW, do a search for Kabbalah and mason and you'll get about a billion results.
    One of the strongest proofs of the connection you will find here:
    Mackey’s Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, vol. i. p. 166.

#25     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Now, now ... take those little white pills the nice doctor provided for when you feel a bit odd.

I would be surprised if any of the founding fathers (and certainly not more than one or two) could order a bagel in Hebrew.

Debate 101 teaches us: "Whenever you are trying to convince anyone of anything you must fight the urge to say something so patently absurd that your audience has to consider if it is the most absurd thing they have ever heard or only one of the most absurd statements on record."

Personally, I think it is the single most inane assertion ever made anywhere at anytime. I hope no one thinks I am antisemitic (or antimasonic) for saying so.

#26     Apr 23, 2010
  7. I do not think your opinion is antisemitic.
    That said, Debate 101 also teaches that just because you think an idea is 'absurd', does not make it so.
    Did you know that Isaac Newton also spoke Hebrew fluently and was an extremely avid studier of the Old Testament.
    None of you have even bothered to check the facts.
    You all are formulating opinions based on what you think is true and not what is actually true.
    Stupidity at it's purest.
    And BTW, the pill was not white. There was was a choice between red and blue.
    I took the red one.

#27     Apr 23, 2010
  8. My father was a Mason and there was actual communication in our family.

You'll get a billion results if you do a search on ignorance and religion . . . what's your point.

Unless you are a Mason or come from a family that was directly involved with the Masons, DeMolay, Triangles or Rainbow Girls you haven't a clue about what the organization is all about.

#28     Apr 23, 2010
  9. The Mason's, on a local and charitable level, no longer follow the Freemason creed.

#29     Apr 23, 2010
  10. What's<i> your </i>point?
    The same way you say the search results do not prove the connection, they do not disprove it.
    And if you look for documentation, which is what I cited above in the Encyclopedia, you will see there is a connection.
    I never said I know ANYTHING regarding the order. I did say they have distortions of Kabbalah in their rituals.

#30     Apr 23, 2010