Masons here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bakinec, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Makes me laugh when all the conspiracy theorists start pontificating. They are just a business club that helps each other. When my grandfather died they looked after my gran financially, which is more that can be said for my government.

#11     Apr 23, 2010
  2. Oh, you're a clever one aren't you.
    FYI jackass, I did not say that Kabbalistic principles are BS, I said the Mason distortion of them is.
    And these wonderful principles that stipulate the basic freedoms and make the US such a "great nation" were all taken directly from the Old Testament, i.e. Judaism.

#12     Apr 23, 2010
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

No, I'm not clever, apparently.

I don't think that people who found this nation, who wrote its Bill of Rights and its Constitution, that make this nation the only one of its kind and greatness in the entire history of this planet, are Masonic *distortionists*.

You're right, I'm dumb and a jackass, and you must be a Jew.

I also don't recall Ancient Israel being a republic.

If you're looking for roots of the French ideals of society and govt, under which influence the American founders were, then look to the Ancient Greeks.

You're in serious need of a good history lesson, and not one from YouTube.

#13     Apr 23, 2010
  4. Yes I am JEWISH. "Jew' is the pejorative term used by antisemites such as yourself.
    You are distorting what I said for your own ends. If they are "distortionists" I cannot say. I DO know that they distorted principles of kabbalah by mixing it with the esoteric, and turned it into something resembling what is referred to today as "qabbalah".
    If we want to talk a little about history, something you obviously know nothing about, here is some info for the ignorant.
    Ancient Israel at different stages was<b> actually a republic</b>. It is comparable to what is referred to today as a constitutional monarchy. At other times there was anarchy and what would be called tribal feudalism.
    Regarding the ideals of the american founders, again you are clueless. They were so heavily influenced by the Old Testament (Torah) that some historians suggest Hebrew was a hairbreadth away from being the official language, and the constitutional rights you attribute to the French and Greeks are based on Torah law (which obviously predates both societies).
    If you don't believe me (which obviously you don't) I suggest getting <i>your</i> history lessons from somewhere other then youtube.
    dumbass.

#14     Apr 23, 2010

5. u lost ur credibility with ..

" that some historians suggest Hebrew was a hairbreadth away from being the official language"

cmon..
    What historians? I mean anyone can have theories but this is insane.

And because of this, your whole post seems suspect.

Although so of it is true, Israel has had a sort of parliament/

#15     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Which historians? Do a search.
    Credibility of the whole post questionable? Faulty logic. Even <b>if</b> part were actually untrue, it does not invalidate the rest of the post. So it goes without saying that's not the case when you only <i>think so</i> .
    I cannot understand the English of your final comment.

#16     Apr 23, 2010
  7. :eek:

#17     Apr 23, 2010
  8. My father was a Mason, my father in law is a Mason and I'll be joining later this year.

#18     Apr 23, 2010
  9. Super. PM me with the location of the "templar treasure".

:)

#19     Apr 23, 2010
  10. bingo......on all accounts.

#20     Apr 23, 2010