Masks, and order of priorities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Good1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Good1

Good1

Just a few days ago, when Fauci and Cuomo were still talking about ventilators I began to question the mask narrative.

Today, at about the 12 minute mark Scott Adams declares that the people have since overridden the "leaders" in this regard noting the lies in the prior narrative.

Now there is a frontline doctor who is questioning the very ventilator narrative. I'll try to find the video of that.

So (my interpretation of) what has essentially been happening is a delay tactic until "leaders" like Fauci can point to some big pharma willing to kick back a portion of its huge profits to all the polititions and beaurocrats and media heads who will point at an expensive drug/treatment as the solution .

Till then they will drag out the coffin (ventilator) narrative unless a real President of the United States sees what they are up to and short circuits the plan. Till then we will keep hearing, "Coffins! Coffins! We only have a six day supply of coffins! We need more coffins! $6,000 each coffins!".

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  2. elderado

elderado

As long as we're talking masks,

Maybe someone who's manic/depressive with bipolar disorder shouldn't be a nurse?

3. Overnight

Overnight

Bipolar disorder is the new name for manic-depression. So you can't have two of the same thing.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

I saw these two cats today on crotch rockets doin' their thing... bobbing and weaving thru heavy traffic at an insane speed like complete idiots.. no f'ing helmets... but by God, they were wearing their paper Covid masks.

Darwinism at its finest.

"Well, he split his skull in two, but the good news is he didn't test positive for Covid."

How the f are you gonna get Covid riding a motorcycle anyway? Gimmee a break. Are people really this stupid? No need to answer... :rolleyes:

5. Good1

Good1

6. Ricter

Ricter

As has already been pointed out hereabouts, surgeons wear masks while working so that they don't spew bacteria (and virus)-laden spittle into exposed tissues. If a surgical mask works for that, it will work to keep my bacteria-laden spittle out of your nose and mouth, particularly since you are vacuuming the air around you every time you inhale.

My mask protects you, your mask protects me. This is not hard (like math).

7. Good1

Good1

I've been going along with the mask thing being among the first to use them when in stores before they became ubiquitous (and now mandatory in places) as I was educated about spittle and spray early on by a pro health care worker near the front lines so to speak. I saw it as something easy and cheap to do that made sense indoors around strangers. Meanwhile I felt ok without one with one person indoors where we both trusted each other to wear masks in stores. There are now so many people wearing masks you'd think the damn virus would be gone by now. Now I'm mandated to wear in stores (Lest the store be fined), and at one of my job sites even though I work only around one other person.

So now I'm getting a little irritated because if the Democrats weren't playing politics with treatments, including HCQ/zinc, there certainly would be no need for mandates (given how many people are willing to volunteer) and possibly no more need for masks.

Not true my mask protects you. Your mask protects you from me no matter what I have, and my mask protects me from you no matter what you have. So I don't care if others don't wear mask as long I'm wearing the right mask and sanitizing my hands.

So what's happening is needless draconian measures forcing people to wait for the Democrats only solution: wait however long they say till a vaccine appears that they approve of...or until Trump is voted out or both. So while I wear my mask I take note of the crimes against humanity being perpetrated in the political suppression of readily available treatments when caught early (and/or as prophylaxis) for cheap.

So what's happening is dictatorial creep. Historians will remember how the Nazis tightened a political noose around minority sectors of their own population, over years and months, till not long after yellow stars were introduced it was suddenly too late to escape. Masks represent a milestone in totalitarian creep. What's next, face masks?

All because the Democrats and media allies are amplifying every syllable this dude "Fauci" says. Why do we trust a forked tongued vaccinist like this when he throws the most wicked, most un-American first pitch in major League history?

Yes crimes against humanity according to Dr Zelenko who appeared on Dr Drew a month ago:

So now this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/woman-throws-coffee-mans-face-not-wearing-mask

And this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mainstream-media-tv-veteran-admits-we-are-cancer-and-there-no-cure

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Glad you added that caveat. I did mention surgical masks. If you're wearing the right mask, a properly fitted N95, you're protected from me regardless (but it does still protect me). Not your eyes, though, so keep your distance. :D

9. Good1

Good1

I can agree eyes are still vulnerable to spittle and spray so it's up to me to wear eye shields, not you to wear a mask...even though your mask would reduce any "load" coming my direction. It's not that important if the treatments were more readily available.

Whatever happened to the millions of doses of HCQ donated from a company in Israel months ago? Who is hoarding this and why?

"People are not dying from Covid 19 anymore. People are dying from death by politics. History is unforgiving. It will soon be very clear very soon ...who was trying to advocate for human life ...and who was creating barriers and committing crimes against humanity" - Dr. Zelenko

Everydsy this masquerade is perpetuated is another day distraction from the fact that treatments are available and Trump was right early on.

10. Ricter

Ricter

I don't believe the HCQ hoarding conspiracy. If the stuff really worked then global Capital would get it distributed without delay--the rentier class depends for their survival upon our return to laboring.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    #10     Aug 5, 2020