Marxist libtard tax plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeToddDid2, Sep 13, 2021.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

2. UsualName

UsualName

Lol. Like anyone here will ever make $5 million in one year. The stupidity is astounding.

Ricter and Bugenhagen like this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Only $5 Million per year.... I don't know how these impoverished people get by. :D

Ricter and Bugenhagen like this.
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Cutting the throats of LA Uber drivers eh WeToddDid2? How will Cali keep your guys from leaving?

5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I have. I have paid more in taxes in CA than you will make in decades.

I have made over 7 figures consistently for years.

However, I no longer live in that libtard shithole.

Not to long ago I flew to Dubai in a private jet. That takes stacks and stacks.

traderob likes this.
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Sure Stupinder.

Screenshot_20210913_155034.jpg

7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

This is the only place that I use this handle. I never use the same handle on two different sites. Ever. I am to paranoid for that.

I run a totally locked down linux box ghosted as a windows box with double hop VPNs.

The only reason I used wetodddid2 was because I couldn't remember the password to wetodddid1 on this site.

So, think whatever you want to think.

I really don't care.

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Sure Stupinder.

9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Okay, shutin.

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Because there are do many WeToddDid2 algo focused guys who live, sorry lived in Cali.

You're done son. I'm sure somebody will have some questions about your life as a ride share millionaire. And I've known about this a long time but let you run with it, just I'm souring towards covid disinformation assholes/terrorists.

Screenshot_20210913_160019.jpg

#10     Sep 13, 2021