Marty Schwartz

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by martys, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Is there a reason you think that he is an imitator? So far the math is right, his son should be 19 (moving to the NY apartment) and daughter about 22 (never short a republican). Hopefully, Marty will be kind enough show us a thing or two about trading and that would clear the doubt. Well, this is his thread always and I will look forward to read it when I return from my trip. Thank you in advanced to all of you. Good health and good trading.

#71     May 14, 2004
  2. LOL ...:p . That SOUNDS like what Marty would say.

#72     May 14, 2004

3. Well, that's great! My $$ says it is Marty. Why wouldn't he drop in and say hi to his online fan club?

If it's an impersonator well, I give 'em credit for a good job.

Marty - kindly tell us where you're at so I don't inadvertently position against you!
    :(

#73     May 14, 2004
  4. Yes, a winner mind set.

#74     May 14, 2004
  5. Your favorite indicator, the 10 day EMA, is still in negative territory. What's your "strong intellectual reason" for fading your favorite trend indicator?

#75     May 14, 2004
  6. pitbullbuz/Marty,

Looks like the bulk of ET members can't believe your identity.

I think the immediate way to cleanout that doubt is uploading a private photo which has never been disclosed to the pubic.

#76     May 14, 2004
  7. Man... this is anticlimax . I am back from my Florida trip and no Marty... nothing new on this thread. :eek:
    I guess I am back doing my one-man book club. This is getting sad. :(

#77     May 20, 2004
  8. Brother pitbullbuz

Nice to finally have you on these boards... do drop by one day for lunch...

Fraternal wishes,
    Candy

#78     May 21, 2004
  9. I think "Pitt Bull" is a good trading book. And funny. Much better than Van Tharp and Mark Douglas.

#79     Jun 1, 2004
  10. I loved Pitt Bull. It's not a guru book but it helped me tremendously. How may opportunities do you get to get inside the head of a true legend? These other guys like tharp and douglas never made a dime trading, as far as I know. Marty not only won the US Tradng championship, he obliterated the other competitors. Plus, it's a good read and great fun, except for the part where he gets sick.

I hope he is actually posting here and will continue.

#80     Jun 1, 2004