Marty Schwartz

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by martys, Apr 21, 2004.

1. visiting nyc this week with wife and kids off to baltimore tomorrow to watch my hose run in the pimlico special[bowman's band]and then the preakness on saturday. go smarty sounds like marty. trading my ass off in nyc with my cell phone and lap top-- caught the low yesterday look for a firm mkt into early next week buy the dips to scalp on the long side---caveat emptor regards next week from florida

#61     May 13, 2004
  2. Warm welcome Marty, if this is really you (looks like it, seeing as how you own that horse, and it is running in Pimlico). Look forward to hearing more....

#62     May 13, 2004
  3. Wow. Is this really Marty? Thanks for the book, advices and inspirations.

I have a question I always wonder about short-term trading. How do you choose between:
    1) trading the reality by taking profits when you feel a price swing exhausted.
    2) and giving it more time in hoping a trend will work your way?

When I first heard the "rumor", I immediately start my push-ups and walk my dog and now I am kinda off from my exercise regimen. :D

I will be out next week. Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
    William

#63     May 13, 2004
  4. mcurto

mcurto

Marty,

I read your book too. I am a young aspiring trader and I feel your book had a lot of good insights into the psychology of trading any system. Still trading the big spoos or are you doing the mini's now? Good luck with the horses. Hope the health is good.

mcurto:cool:

#64     May 13, 2004
  5. Guys its not really marty. Trust me on this.

--MIKE

#65     May 13, 2004
  6. Ebo

Ebo

Really?
    Here I am PMing the guy for help with The Magic T!

#66     May 13, 2004
  7. i'm sitting here with my son. he is 19 and going to start on an options desk in a week. reading McMillan's book on options look out there is a small bull in training.I appreciate your concerns about my health but I'm fine and have been so for a long time.The jerks who spread those sick rumors are welcome to try to trade against me and I'll take every penny you ever dreamt of having.If that is sick then I'am but I consider that good heatlth.Do I sound sick to you. MARTY

#67     May 13, 2004
  8. Dude u are sad. Its people like u that make ET a joke.

--MIKE

#68     May 13, 2004
  9. Ebo

Ebo

If it's really you please tell me The PBMA for todays close on The Spoos.

best,

ebo

#69     May 13, 2004
  10. PCanyon

PCanyon

If that's you Marty, do you remember Ken Khouri?

#70     May 13, 2004