Marty Kearney recomm elite

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by nkhoi, Sep 27, 2006.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

just get back from Marty Kearney seminar http://www.cboe.com/LearnCenter/Instructors.aspx
    , at the end somebody was asking which indicators he likes and what he thinks about CCI, he though about it for awhile then a light bulb went off he said go to elitetrader :cool:

Marty high lights about this site;

-it has a joke section
    -it has a journal section (mostly boring but there are some willing to put monies where their mouths are)
    -did I mention it has a joke section
    -many good discussion on various technical indicators

you might want to send him a thank you note.

ps. out of about 30 attendants only 2 know about elitetrade.

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I hope you are joking....

3. Interesting. Did he recommend any other sites? I just jointed a small daytrader group in Raleigh. None knew about ET:eek: . Guess we're just lucky:p .

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

I guess this site is only site he can came up at that moment.

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

do you know in early year microsoft fortune was build on flight sim game, Bill Gate hook was you could play a decent game with it even if you found no use for anything else. His philosophy still carry on as you can see XP also included free games.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah, but it is pretty degrading to ET that an "educator" recommends it for the Jokes section...

Or should I look at it this way?: Come for the Jokes, stay for the Knowledge?? :confused:

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

By the jokes section, I assume he meant the "Politics & Religion" section :D

8. nkhoi

nkhoi

the joke section, chit chat, region are where traders show their 'softer-side' as in the Sear commercial, otherwise anybody can go to more joke intensive site for their fix.