martketsurfer stock pick # 4

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Jan 25, 2004.

1. VOLUME

VOLUME

Does IB have an order desk you guys can call?

#11     Jan 26, 2004
  2. it appears that accumulation may be occuring at this time. holding longs from 3.24

:) :)

#12     Jan 26, 2004
  3. we are holding WLSA long overnight.

best,

surfer:) :D :)

#13     Jan 26, 2004
  4. Andre

Andre

I dunno what kind of pink sheets you're recommending these days, surf.
    "We" couldn't buy through IB, so "we" are on the sidelines. :p

#14     Jan 26, 2004

5. LOL, andre ! yeah, it's a weird one. the extremely low VIX has me looking into strange corners of the stock universe.

best,
    surfer

#15     Jan 26, 2004
  6. I noticed it was a BB stock. I called IB and they don't allow BBoard or PinkSheet Stock purchases, the guy at the help desk didn't know why just gave me the standard "against IB policy" spiel. Don't know why, they would make a killing in commissions. :confused:

#16     Jan 26, 2004
  7. holding WLSA at this time.

surfer

#17     Jan 27, 2004
  8. Dave,

I'm in this with you, entered yesterday @ 3.27, my stops were a tad tighter due to position sizing. I got your PM, & you're more than WELCOME!:cool:

Now I'm working on trying to scale a short order in increments of 100 on TASR up here. I know many have tried & failed, I don't know where the top is precisely either. I realize it has exceeded many technical boundaries I'm aware of, & I'm not surprised due to the low float & buying frenzy. I'm willing to take some heat, &risk some $$ to see where it abates. I figure it has pushed the 130s which is a point I anticipated, 150s or 160s? Remember NEWP? LOL

I'll make a several attempts with a tap out point in the 160-165 area. With the weekly ADX just over 78, having run from 82-146 in less than a month nearly a double, maybe it will yet? Also trading 270% over it's 200ma, I'm willing to start shooting for a trend reversal. One will never achieve success without trying.

Take Care Dave! BTW how's the family?
    God Bless & Good Trading to You!

L8R Kelly

The man who never made a mistake, is the man who never did anything.

#18     Jan 27, 2004
  9. It wasn't such a wise purchase after all..

#19     Jan 28, 2004

10. stops at 2.97, i am still in.

:)

#20     Jan 28, 2004