Martin punched and slammed zimmermans head into the sidewalk several times

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 27, 2012.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline...erge-facebook-twitter-accounts-180103647.html

Ah...now we are starting to see more of the truth.

With a single punch," the Orlando Sentinel, citing police sources, reported Monday, "Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer ... climbed on top of [him] and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered."

"That is the account Zimmerman gave police," the paper said, "and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say."

And from his twitter account...

As Dan Linehan, a blogger at Wagist.com, pointed out, correspondence with Martin on Twitter before he died alludes to an incident with a bus driver. "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver," Martin's cousin wrote to him on Feb. 21.

Cant wait to see what you Trayvon Martin supporters have to say now.

3. The truth is A 17 yr old kid walking to his fathers home not doing anything illegal was shot dead by someone that provoked a confrontation over false suspicions.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its clear that Martin attacked from cover in ambush and assaulted Zimmerman and was trying to kill him. Clear self-defense. And that is the end of that. No amount of yammering by Sharpton, Jackson or Farrakhan will make any difference. The DOJ will not bring charges. A grand jury will not bring charges.

I realize that certain members here will keep running in circles yelling and screaming incoherently and that cannot be helped but there will be no action taken against Zimmerman and those people should be ashamed for prematurely reaching an incorrect conclusion based upon race alone.

6. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is talking about black leaders. You trying to make the black leaders the point. Stop. The point is the boy is followed and he know someone is follow him. He is afraid. You will be afraid too if someone follow you. You NEVER talk about the (right) of the boy Trayvon to defend. But many posters always talk about thier guns and their rights to defend. So you you tell me why you can not see this boy his right to defend?

7. Ok...so I figure English isnt your first language so let me educate you. When you dont know if someone has committed a crime and they just LOOK like they are up to no good, then they are suspects. When you KNOW someone has committed a crime...then they are called Perpetrators.

What will I do if someone follows me? Well I certainly wont attack first and ask questions later. I would keep myself prepared and find out who exactly the guy was. I would keep arms distance and be prepared in case he attacked me so I could block/dodge his punches. If he attacked, then I would fight back, maybe throw 3 or 4 punches and run.

But I would never jump on top of a guy once he was down. I would also not beat his head into the cement and try to kill him (because basically when you beat someones head into the cement, thats what you are trying to do)