Marshall J. Jones, Daytrader: August 31, 1935 to Nov. 9, 2007

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by version77, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Agree, no way that is Z10. The obit guest book has a few people thanking the deceased for teaching them trading. Where did he ever do that here?

#11     Nov 29, 2007
  2. got to give it ZZzzzzzzz though...even in death...he's stirring the pot and causing an argument!!!

#12     Nov 30, 2007
  3. nitro

nitro

If you want to figure out who z10 is, all you have to do is follow his speech patterns. For example, he uses the work "wanker" quite a bit. From wiki, we learn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker

We then do a search for wanker on ET and can likely figure out Z10s many aliases:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=2087031&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

We note that kiwi_trader is amongst one iof the posters. Kiwis are popular in Australia I believe. You can probably figure out the rest if you really care.

nitro

#13     Dec 4, 2007
  4. That's far from scientific, nitro.

It appears safe to say, he was not, or isn't, Marshall J. Jones however.

#14     Dec 4, 2007
  5. nitro

nitro

It is inductive, not deductive. I never claimed it is scientific, but solving mysteries mixes both art and science. It is no difference than trying to do hand written analysis to solve a crime. All we have here are speech patterns, extreme hate, and other ET personality traits as exposed over nearly a decade by z10 on ET. For example, hapaboy may find some support in his thesis (that z10 is a child sex predator, his thesis not mine) that z10 may have been "BOYPLUNGER".

Go through the messages. Read them, you will see z10 in many of those aliases.

nitro

#15     Dec 4, 2007
  6. Hmm, i dont see it. There are what ,4 billion people on the planet, most of whom are nutters, and an "inductive" assessment points the finger at Z, despite the physical impossibility of his being all these posters.

I'll stick with a deductive process, thanks, nitro.

As shocking a troll as the z may be, it should be easy enough to look in the mirror, and see aspects of this obfuscating, blame throwing creature in the mirror, indeed, you have just shown a glimpe of that very golum-like hatred.

:)

#16     Dec 4, 2007
  7. nitro

nitro

It is ok that you don't see it. Many others will see it, and many others won't. That seems irrelevant. The evidence stands on it's own.

yw.

I will stick to all forms of logic allowed by eons of inquiries and research into rational thinking. Induction is a cornerstone of mathematics. If it is good there, it is good for me anywhere. I am a card carrying member of Induction. Priceless...

http://nostalgia.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deduction_and_induction

nitro

#17     Dec 4, 2007
  8. nitro

nitro

So that it doesn't get buried, here is the post that matters to me.

nitro

#18     Dec 4, 2007
  9. I hope that you are not suggesting, even vaguely, that Z10 had no other aliases on ET.

#19     Dec 4, 2007
  10. Well thats for him to know, and us not to care about, it just seems a big ask.

:)

#20     Dec 4, 2007