Mars once covered in salty water

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Woohoo!

2. You wouldnt have a web address with more information, would you?

Thanks

3. did martians go to beach?? :confused:

4. This seems to be a stepwise unvieling of evidence of prior life. First, water, then a salty sea, and next perhaps, fossils. Wonder if they have that evidence in hand now and are still examining it.

5. maxpi

maxpi

Fat friqqin chance. They have to keep their funding going, they have not a clue what is out there, just some speculation.

=============================================
    Here's a quote from the article:

The rover found evidence for the shores of a large body of surface water that contained currents, which left their marks in rocks that developed at the bottom of the sea. Opportunity found a distinct chemical makeup in the rocks and unique layering patterns that must have been generated by slow-moving water in an evaporating sea, researchers said.

What would you think if I posted the following:

My Artificial Intelligence backtester has found evidence that a huge sum of money can be made by trading the markets. I see that further research will uncover the method. I see patterns that can only be caused by certain underlying phenomena of slow moving asset allocations. Please give me some money so I can finish the work.

Max