Marriage will ruin your

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Loki, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Loki

Loki

No one ever said that women are bad and men are good. What pisses me off is not the women, but a system that allows for a man to be wallet raped in case things don't work out. Marriage is especially evil for a rich man. If he comes home and his wife is having sex with his best friend on the carpet of his living room and the man asks for a divorce 1/2 goes to her. There is something very wrong with this.

#41     Jul 10, 2009
  2. Loki

Loki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce

Go under statistics it says: United States

" in 2008, 46% of all marriages involve a remarriage for one or both spouces. It is estimated that 40% of all marriages have ended in divorce as of 2008. "

Now you wanna talk about it ? So far you couldn't respond to ANY of my points, this time I am going to ask you a question. It is an easy one, you can do it. They say 40% divorces, want to take a wild guess on who most likely is paying ?

Men___ Women___ .... (put an X)

and above all if there is a rate of 40% why do it ? Why even bother re-marry? Might I remind you that you STILL have NOT given ONE LOGIC reason to marry. Can you before 2010 ?

Oh let me guess, you are not going to reply. When there is nothing to say, it is better not to reply. That is actually the most logic thing you can do.

#42     Jul 10, 2009
  3. Loki

Loki

#43     Jul 10, 2009
  4. If u choose wisely, how about a lifetime companion who will change ur shitty drawers when ur old?

Married men r healthier.
    Married men r financially better off as a general rule.

#44     Jul 10, 2009
  5. #45     Jul 10, 2009
  6. That said, the richer I get, the more careful I would bcome. However, many of these marriages lasted a long time.

Trump has stated that prenups have saved him more than once.

#46     Jul 10, 2009
  7. Loki

Loki

And that is exactly the problem. If a man has/makes on his own 336 Million like Michael Jordan, just like him he'd have to fork over 168 Million...ohhh but it is only 1/2 nooo big deal. Of course a lot of mee don't have a lot of money maybe they have only 1 house, well let's just sell the house and give her 1/2 of the profit. IT IS ONLY 1/2, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ! No problem if that man now will have to rent a place while before he had a house.

#47     Jul 10, 2009
  8. Loki

Loki

Riiiight tell that Michael Jordan who paid 168 millions to divorce or anyone who paid more than 1 Million to divorce. A maid and a whore 2 times a week will cost you MUCH less.

Of course if you have no money marriage is fine, I said that at the very beginning. If you are poor you can afford nothing but a fat woman or average at best, so you marry to have a lifetime companion who will change your drawers when you are old. Such a noble reason to marry...just like the other guy, you marry so someone will take care of you when you are old. Nice ! Of course if they don't divorce you before.
    Why are married men healthier ?

Married men r financially better off as a general rule. ???

Married men are anything BUT financially better off. Can you click on and READ the link above or are you just dumb ? It shows the biggest ass rape divorces that took place in the last years.

#48     Jul 10, 2009
  9. Revolutionary road is one good movie. I don't have to say more, go figure it out yourself.

#49     Jul 10, 2009
  10. LOL, that is some funny shit. You were going into marriage for free maid services. It is hardly a good reason to get marry, where is the passion, love, and caring in your marriage?

To be honest, I would rather to pay for senior housing than get into bad marriage, which by the way cost way lower, and the services is much better if you can afford.

#50     Jul 10, 2009