Marriage will ruin your

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Loki, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Personal observation over many years in my region.
    You are going to make me go look it up aren't you.
    Facts are......... still less than a 50% success rate nationwide.

#31     Jul 9, 2009
  2. And those types bolt at the first sign of trouble, be they male or
    female. It is called lack of commitment.

#32     Jul 9, 2009
  3. Then don't quote "personal observation" as "truth." They have little to do with each other.

#33     Jul 9, 2009
  4. From WikiGender.com:

" In the United States, more women than men initiate
    divorce proceedings. The National Center for Health Statistics
    reports that from 1975 to 1988 in the US, wives file for divorce
    in approximately two-thirds of the cases."

According to a study published in the American Law and
    Economics Review, women currently file slightly more than two-
    thirds of divorce cases in the US.

That settles it.

#34     Jul 9, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I have not heard from your lawyers yet. You must be busy diddling little boys. Poor little guys.

#35     Jul 9, 2009
  6. Loki

Loki

You and I already went trough this, and you had no arguments or logic. Now as a broken record you go on with the same old song and you ask me not to reply, I won't but then I don't know why you bother replying in the first place. If you want to talk go ahead, if you don't shut up, is it so hard to act like a real man ?

#36     Jul 10, 2009
  7. Loki

Loki

All right Mr Objectivity,

give me ONE objective reason to marry.

#37     Jul 10, 2009
  8. Loki

Loki

Finally someone who is able to have a normal exchange of ideas although yours are kinda of cut and pasted.

1) Better Financial Picture

in your dreams maybe, here is some reality. There is a very messed up system that screws financially responsible men with marriage. One after another. 168 Million because she has the magic vagina.

Michael and Junita Jordan $ 168 M

Neil Diamond & Marcia Murphey 150 M

Steven Spielberg & Amy Irving 100 M

Harrison Ford & Melissa Mathison 85 M http://top-10-list.org/2009/05/06/t...ents-hollywood/

2) Longer Life

The article you reported says Married men "MAY" have a better immune system. It is not proven. A longer life depends mostly on how you take care of your health not whatever you marry or not. If that were the case a sheik with many wifes, or muslims they are allowed to more than one, should live longer then other races else. Care to find a real reason to marry ?

3) Better Mental Health

Maybe back in the days when your parents married, but nowdays there is some major drama going on. Women are supported more than ever by the legal system and when shit hits the fan there is nothing healthy about being chained in a marriage. Go to any bar and look at the married men talking to women, whatever is the bartender or other patrons. Such men look like beaten dogs and they "just happy" to talk to a woman.

4) Better Sex

That is actually the main product of all the bullshits they sold you with the idea of marriage.

Think about it, you marry so you can have sex, this is really the number one reason why foolish men marry. But then the sex is limited or stopped. Ever heard of sexless marriages ? Of course not. Let me tell you what is physically satisfying...a variety of young p$#@!

That is not even up to debate because it is just how we as men are. We like women not just one, but many. It might not be politically correct, but it is biologically correct. If your penis gets to be inside a new woman he won't be offended, but your wife will.

#38     Jul 10, 2009
  9. Loki

Loki

I won't, but I feel sorry for the men who do and I am debating it here to see if actually there is something I am missing.

#39     Jul 10, 2009
  10. Loki

Loki

You got it.

It is because marriage is about money, because God forbid if things go wrong they are going to make you pay. If you love someone why do you have to go to the city council and sign a contract ? Is your love more real ?

#40     Jul 10, 2009