marriage problems as a trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Feb 18, 2008.

1. bat1

bat1

wife thinks if I lose it all they will be coming for
    the house and she wants a Divorce.

something to think about as a married trader on
    margin

:D

Ed

2. congoboy

congoboy

save some money, and then trade. it's not worth losing a wife who is standing by your side. or get money from friends who you dont have to repay( cost=rel. with friends).

3. jtnet

jtnet

thats why you always set a stop loss before you get married

ie. PRENUP

4. sumosam

sumosam

Tough when your spouse does not support you in your endeavour. I have a close relative who is terrified of what I am doing...so I only tell her when I make money.

:D :D

roctheworld likes this.
  5. BAT - Read Adriennes Toghraie's books.

They are the best on this type of issue.

6. She's a gem, I highly recommend her ... I wouldn't recommend anything unless doing it myself.

7. ...So, about the time you told me to skydive with a disassembled hang glider instead of a parachute and try to put it together before I hit the ground....

8. pkts

pkts

I guess she'll find some way to forgive you if you end up banking huge in your trading :)

9. LMAO :p , seriously though, my ex didn't quite believe when I told her I was very very serious about the trading ... that's why she's my ex.

When we talked recently and I told her that I'm looking forward to a pretty good year her women's mo-ni-ntuition sure did perk up though, now didn't it! :D

Hope the OP has better luck.

10. Tell her to take a hike and get a dog. You can kick the dog and it won't care much.
    I kick my goonie goo koo dog every day.

#10     Feb 19, 2008