Marriage, just don't

Discussion in 'Economics' started by turkeyneck, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Watch out, you are talking too much truth here, N.O.W. and the cast of the View are going to be knocking on your door soon to shut you up...hahaha,,

EF

#51     Feb 17, 2011
  2. In America, there are women who want to serve a man (make a home, take care of the kids, be a comfort and support for him) who lead and provide.

Many men still want to be the decision maker, but they fail to provide for wife and kids, so their decision has no power. For example, a guy wants to move to California, wife has a good job in NYC. She may not want to give up her job and follow him to Cali without knowing that he is willing and able to provide for the family.

#52     Feb 18, 2011
  3. Yup, Woopy will smother you in her dreadlocks... :D :D

#53     Feb 18, 2011
  4. hippie you have hijacked this thread. You base your arguments on a few exceptions you have seen here and there. We are talking about the majority of the population here, not 2% of the US pop.

Feminisim was implemented to make females part of the corporate world. Don't get me wrong, I think the corporate world in America is the best in the world. But everything else is shit in America, including the way of life and family. The fact that women in America hardly ever dare talk up to their boss but always talk up to their man (nowadays just another pussy) and say whatever shit comes out of their mouth to him, proves my case.

#54     Feb 18, 2011
  5. If you're a fulltime trader or have a job that permits telework at least half the year, and want to get married. The best thing to do is marry a foreign women, but make it clear to her that you will never bring her to the States, and that you might be gone half the year, every year.

#55     Feb 18, 2011
  6. Regarding the above post,

Women adapt quickly to their environment, they have no base values on which they rely to make decisions. Their values and morals change rapidly based on the environment they are in.

#56     Feb 18, 2011
  7. :D Brilliant!

#57     Feb 18, 2011
  8. Samsara

Samsara

Threads like this seem to attract the emotionally damaged and mentally deficient. What's surprising is that it keeps getting attention here.

#58     Feb 18, 2011
  9. Now that you've let everyone on the board know that you're emotionally damaged and mentally deficient, do you feel relieved?!

#59     Feb 18, 2011
  10. AK100

AK100

American men can start turning the clock back TODAY and take control (within reason).

All you have to do is stop crying all the time.

For example, almost every non-fiction American TV show I see these days, including the news, has American men crying when things turn out bad or they lose etc.

Wait until Steve Jobs passes then see all the tears from Apple (men) employees. Wait till there's another 9/11 (I hope not) then see the tears from the newscasters and reporters live on air, believe me folks in such a case it WILL be a race to see who can cry first.

So it all starts with stopping the tears, then your women will stop walking all over you........

#60     Feb 18, 2011