marriage and government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Yes, given the state of our country I have to add...

#61     Jan 2, 2004
  2. Turok

Turok

>So are you using this argument to say that
    >state/community standards can be set?

I think he's trying to find out how consistent you are with your beliefs.

JB

#62     Jan 2, 2004
  3. Turok

Turok

>Yes, given the state of our country I have to add...

Ok, how about Tiki's blond hair, blue eye question.

??

JB

#63     Jan 2, 2004
  4. We see this SO differently that I don't think we'll be able to communicate about it. Let me ask you this: if you had a daughter, would you want her to grow up to be a prostitute? Be honest! Why? Why not?

#64     Jan 2, 2004
  5. No, but of course that goes to the issue of choice. Someone has the choice to have 3 wives but not their eye color...

#65     Jan 2, 2004
  6. I am very consistent (I think) considering that we as a nation have decided to no longer be a "Christian nation". Given that, I think States should have the right to decide and I do think that was the intent of the founding fathers. (Of course, I know some could care less about the founding fathers...) Every State at the signing had a State "religion" for example...

#66     Jan 2, 2004
  7. Sure, i'd just want her to be very fucking clever in the process, too.

See if my daughter were stupid, she'd fuck guys under a pimp, get less money, have to do more dirty work, and get beaten up every now and then.

If she was smart she would be able to pick her clients, get more money, doesnt have to do what she does not want, and will probably end up with a few girls working for get, thus gaining wealth through something very pleasurable: fucking.

DAMN! who WOULDNT want that for his kids man! only thing is they GOT TO BE on the top of the chain, and for that to happen they have to be fucking smart, and fucking hard.

Because they have to be tough, smart and hard I wont teach them christianity but rather libertanian philosophy, and no they WONT get nobels for peace (but who cares?)

Tiki

#67     Jan 2, 2004
  8. Darling the choice we are discussing is monogamy/polygamy, not the number of wives in quota.

Tiki

#68     Jan 2, 2004
  9. Turok

Turok

>Let me ask you this: if you had a daughter, would
    >you want her to grow up to be a prostitute?

I want my daugher to be engaged sexually only with partners whom she enjoys and who will treat her with the utmost respect. I don't give a rip if they are also giving her money.

Now, of course in my observation, the two (paying customers and respectful partners) are pretty much mutually exclusive but I guess in principle it need not be that way.

JB

#69     Jan 2, 2004
  10. Oh fuck! I thought freedom was the intent of the founding fathers (ha but not for black huh!)

Tiki

#70     Jan 2, 2004