marriage and government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Absolutely not!

What consenting ADULTS do [to each other] in private is their business only and this includes payment for services rendered if that's their choosing.

No children! OBVIOUSLY!

possibly a small dog or two is OK. :)

You HOLY ROLLERS have NO right to dictate your flawed moral doctrine to consenting adults exercising their human rights in the privacy of their home!

Preach your nonsense if you must BUT STAY OUT THE BEDROOM!

:-/

#321     Jan 5, 2004
  2. Okay you admit that animals are OK. So you are a zoophiliaist, as you would support the actions of others, if not yourself, to have sex with animals.

How about family members? What would be wrong with incest if morality is not based on Judeo Christian thought?

"No children! OBVIOUSLY!"

Why are children off limits to your fulfill the gratification of your sexual urges? What would be wrong with you having sex with willing children if your morality is not based on Judeo Christian thought?

#322     Jan 5, 2004
  3. i am not agreeing to a zoo-anything just that stay out of bedroom of consenting adults..

thats all i am saying on this matter.

now lets move on..

i am done here. no more along this line. we have bigger fish to fry!

moving on....

:-/

#323     Jan 5, 2004
  4. You don't want to answer my questions, yet provide no reason why.

I thought atheists functioned on the principle of reason.

When the going gets tough....LongShot moves on???

#324     Jan 5, 2004
  5. Hey Longshot. I just came across another zinger to add to your atheist scrapbook.

Properly read, the bible is the best evidence for atheism ever conceived. Isaac Asimov.

Lol. I don't exactly agree, but damn that thing could have done with a bit of proofreading!

There was one about a lightning rod on a church steeple that I thought was great. Do you know the exact wording?

#325     Jan 6, 2004
  6. Yes! Isaac, a true wise man!

I've found throughout my reading that those who are truly smarter, ie those who can think outside the box, are almost always atheists.

I smile to myself when i recall that children don't spontaneously pray, speak in tongues or read Scriptures; they have to learn these behaviors. Religions require invasive social construction for their perpetuation, for they are always one generation away from extinction.

[oh would i love to see THAT day! and I will! :) ]

Inculcating children with this religious nonsense is child abuse imo. Force feeding them this Grand Squirrel and in the process subverting their innate reasoning processes is unconscionable and furthers the population of this Earth with irrational human beings. Something we need LESS of not more of. :-/

I feel good when i realize we Atheists are the true courageous thinkers ahead of our time. We and only we have the courage to accept the Truth, take our stand and not knuckle under to the religous knuckle heads of our time or to our emotions.

:)

#326     Jan 6, 2004