Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElCubano, Oct 2, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Spank dat ass....Oh boy if we get through Bonds and Company Watch out Playboys.....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Did I mention??? GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon TM...snap out of it and give me a cheer for me boyzzzzzzzzz.......we coming home for 3 and 4 with one in the side pocket....peace

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Yeah Baby....I hope dem lil cubs win today....bring em on down so we can sweep dat ass all over the floor...

Boooo-hoooo hoooo...."they dont pitch to Bonds" .....

4. Congrats my friend

I would have never believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes. A real screw up on the Giants part.

But rock on my friend, good luck!!!

TM Trader

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

YEAHHHHHHHHHH BABY....come get some.. Inch by inch, step by step the house will eventually come crumbling down......

Where is Fat ass WELLS now???? keep ye comments to urself or until you win a game fat boy......

6. The first game don't mean squat. Boston can tell you that.

Anyway, Petitte will get us the split tonight! Those senior citizen, Red Lobster blue plate special eatin' Marlin fans better keep their heart medication handy.

GO YANKS!!!

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Those days are long gone.....come down and check us out, you may like it....Senior Citizens out; hot models in.. Blue Light special gone; All night after hour clubs in........Yankees the dynasty; Marlins a reality.....times have changed lil man, keep up with the program...and being that the Yankees have a payroll of $180,000,000 and the Marlins have a $40,000,000 payroll....which owner do you think is smiling the hardest.....when it comes down to it, it all about the flow.....peace

8. Hey...if you got the cash, might as well spend it! It's one thing to have a large payroll and quite another to know how to use it! Boston and LA are prime examples.

P.S. Just kidding about the senior citizen barb. I'm just paraphrasing what that lovable fat-ass Wells said. I know that Miami's got some hot babes galore!

GO YANKS!!!