Marlines are chickens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TMTrader, Oct 1, 2003.

1. They don't pitch to Barry Bonds!!!

2. Pabst

Pabst

It's not like Bond's is Mr. October.

3. vega

vega

At first when I read the title of this thread, I thought it was "MARINES are chickens" and thought that you had officially gone off the deep end. But after closer inspection of the title, I realized that you still have one foot on the plank:p Just kidding.

Vega:D

4. So that would make them even more chickens :D

5. One foot is better than nothing :D

6. That's why Bond's needs good players around him in the batting order. He's still fast enough to score on a double from first and to go to third on a bloop down the first base side. Plus he plays the hit and run very well. I know the fans hate it, but it comes down to strategy and brains. I'd walk him too.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

litsen up meat heads..No one pitches to BONDS no one...thats what he is known for ..Like picklick said it al;l about strategy and winning, not how brave you are...you want brave join the mo-fuck MARINES...so give me MARLINS a break and a holla.....I smellllllll WORLD SERIES baby

8. I went to two games in 97'.....it was great but to be honest with you....I'd take a Fins v Bills game regular season any day of the week.....I just hope they don't dismantle the team again if they win!:D

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

Wayne isnt around to do that this time...........