marko rubio. another republican hypocrite.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 25, 2011.

1. marko rubio. another republican hypocrite. today he is bashing medicare:

in that speech Rubio denounced entitlement programs such as Medicare for having "weakened" the American people. Instead, he harkened back to the days when "our communities, our families, and our homes, and our churches and our synagogues" took care of people.

in may he was singing another tune:

"My parents immigrated to the United States in the late 1950s. They worked hard for over 40 years to provide their children the chance to do all the things they themselves could not. But they never made much money.
    As a result, they retired with precious little in savings. Medicare was and is the only way they could access healthcare.

When my father got sick, Medicare paid for his numerous hospital stays. And as he reached the end of life, Medicare allowed him to die with dignity by paying for his hospice care. [...]

America needs Medicare. We need it to continue without any benefit reductions for those like my mother currently in the system. And we need it to survive for my generation and my children's generation."

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why is it you never report about the democrat hypocrites?