MarketZar very cool

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Ok now all you ET big shots that post how great they can compete for real and EARN your bragging rights.

Lets see who's for real and who's a poser !!!

www.marketzar.com

To make it clear I have NO affiliation with this site I just received and email and thought it was a cool way for all the big shots in ET to FORMALLY show there stuff. :p

Try and sign up under the same name you use in ET, if you can :D

2. 2 of the 6 links throw exceptions. The contest sign up page wants my CC #. The accounts page says coming soon.

This is a joke right?

3. simonee

simonee

I think the "big shots" are busying making money.

4. I don't know I haven't signed up yet myself I just got spammed with it this morning.

I'm on Trading Markets mailing list they usually sell out thier lists to these kinds of vendors and I don't know anything about the company so be careful.

5. I was hoping this was like one of the free Forex trading contests but with Index futs BUT on second review it looks a little cheesy now.

BE CAUTIOUS !!!

6. pctrader

pctrader

I have finished 2nd yesterday (preliminary result) under the name Dow Jones (i didn't think about using pctrader,sorry). It is with PFG (pfgbest.com) and the platform was very stable. I'll let you know if I received the check.

7. Congratulations to pctrader / Dow Jones! Please DO let us know whether the payoff actually occurs.

8. pctrader

pctrader

I've received an e-mail to confirm my second place and they also call me to confirm. Very professional. They are sending the check. I find that it is a very good place to test our skills against other traders. Here is the link www.marketzar.com . Good luck.

9. Mock trading [competitions] define the poseur. Is any software[keylogger] required? :p

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

in the last contest, the software was buggy, order was stuck, quote was frozen, but they act like nothing happen. So when their salesman called I let him had it, he haven't called back.

#10     Jan 19, 2006