MarketWise trading school

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by dayraider, Jan 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rigel

Rigel

Watch out for "pretense".

#11     Jan 25, 2002
  2. Sorry Candle...but we teach our people the crutch stragegy of pairs trading wherein they keep their commissions and positions to a minimum. Come on by the office if you get to Vegas, and I'll be glad to show you the details of how well traders are doing, and how much they actually net from this type of trading. We want people to make money....as it is only then that they will be around year after year to continue trading. We do our best to keep costs low so that traders can go long term.

You are correct in assuming that some traders with just a minimual knowledge of the technique could rack up higher fees, and thus reduce their income....a lose-lose for them and their firm.:)

#12     Jan 26, 2002
  3. ronmayer

ronmayer

MarketWise Trading School, located outside Denver, Colorado in a newly designed facility specifically developed for training and trading, teaches traders from all over the world the realities of direct access trading on the RealTick platform.... from software features to specific trading strategies.

The subject matter has been developed by professional trader David Nassar from years of trading experience and is presented to students on synchronized, simulated trading platforms.

The best place to learn more about the descriptions and content of the classes is at www.marketwise.com under the Educational Programs tab. Feel free to speak with one of the school's instructors by calling 877-658-9473.

Ron Mayer
    MarketWise Trading School

#13     Jan 29, 2002
  4. On an important note that is constructive, each week I trade live with real capital in order to teach a variety of trading methodologies using specific technical indicators. Next week our focus will be on the Directional Movement Indicator and ADX. I recently wrote an article on the subject which will be posted on the www.elitetrader.com site tomorrow. I will then demonstrate the approach during a live trading session which you can participate in by contacting www.terranovaonline.com or call 866-866-6546 and arrange a web seat to monitor the live trading event. You will need to contact them directly in order to receive a sign-in. After teaching thousand of students, whose reviews and testimonials are available by contacting us at www.marketwise.com; we know the best way to learn is to experience live trading through professionally qualified traders and instructors. Several firms provide quality education, but we feel our unique approach of teaching while trading is most conducive to transferring many of the skills required. While controlling emotions, greed, fear, and other psychological dynamics can not be completely taught, learning to survive in order to gain this insight on your own comes before you can thrive. Trade Wise!
    :)

#14     Jan 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.