MarketSurfer's new alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So says "Surfer", the guy who registers an alias a week. What would you know about "being a man" you wanna be elitist prick?

Should I tell Joe to ban Rodney King as well? Or did you guys have a behind the scenes compromise that you were allowed to keep one alias, since you seem to have a disturbing addiction to this site?

#41     Dec 9, 2010
  2. Instead of spewing hatred and nonsense, could you just answer the question, please?... If you're actually new to E'trader (rather than an alias of one of the usual suspects) how did you become such an authority on Surf, who predates you?

#42     Dec 9, 2010
  3. Why are you still allowed an alias since you have essentially admitted to being Marketsurfer?

#43     Dec 9, 2010
  4. Why am I getting the feeling he doesn't want to answer the question?.... Is it just me?... Anyone?

#44     Dec 9, 2010
  5. Joe

Joe

He's not Market Surfer, from what I can tell. Don't pay attention to him he's just messing with you.

He does however come up once on each of these peoples same IP's.
    * mangrove
    * MrBrowser
    * vovchikpdx
    * profturf

... but that could just mean that they are all in the same office.

#45     Dec 9, 2010
  6. Thanks for the clarification. Now, who does "denner" share an IP with? He can't possibly be the newcomer to Elitetrader he pretends to be -- he's full of hate & venom toward a guy who was long gone from the site before "denner" arrived.

#46     Dec 9, 2010
  7. Surf's ex-boyfriend probably. Must have been a rough breakup

#47     Dec 9, 2010
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Joe, why is DEADBROKE'S thread still in 'trading' if his call failed to nail the top (so belongs in the Chit-Chat by now) & also he keeps insulting posters by calling them all sorts of profanities?

Don't hesitate, hit that remove button Joe. Also, he violated ET's code hundreds of times & for that deserves to be banned.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=203151

#48     Dec 13, 2010

9. Jeez, there is a lesson here - a HERD lesson of course. And it goes like this ....

I got the top wrong. That in itself is a terrible thing (for me anyways). That ought to have been victory enough for you and your kind. And judging from your attacks I would say it was a stupendous victory for you and your kind.

Most honorable men would just walk away with such victory and forget about it.

But YOU? You would go back and kill the guy who failed to call the top? Not just kill him, rather blast him into Ignominy?

Now you get a feeling for my utter DISDAIN for your kind.

---------------------------------

#49     Dec 13, 2010
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I am supposed to be on your ignore list, can't stay away, can you?

#50     Dec 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.