MarketSurfer's new alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well Surf, what have you to say?

Was it worth it outting your Rodney King alias just to support a now defunct alias?

#31     Dec 8, 2010
  2. I don't have anything against this surfer guy myself but the people who run this site do and the fact that he keeps coming back where he isn't wanted and going through all the stuff one has to go through to start a new alias now, shows that something is clearly wrong with the guy.

Surfer, just find another site to frequent and try to not break the rules this time ;)

#32     Dec 8, 2010
  3. Confusing me with Surf is an IQ-deficiency issue, but <i>threatening</i> me via PM... would that be a sociopathy issue? Mods, are threats considered appropriate on this board?

<i>denner

Every Time you register a new alias

I'll pass it along to Joe, you lying sack of sh!t.

12-08-10 06:03 PM</i>

#33     Dec 8, 2010
  4. That sounds much less like a threat and more like a promise.

What's wrong with him reporting it to an admin? The surfer guy is not welcome here anymore after breaching the rules repeatedly.....the guy should be reported each and every time he appears. The owners of the site DON'T want him here.

#34     Dec 8, 2010

5. jeez, don't be so mean, man. If he's posting in so many aliases means he loves the place. Let the fellow be. :)

#35     Dec 8, 2010

6. If he sends you another nasty PM, send Bubba to his house at night. It cured Lucrum for good.

One weekend, Lucrum is in the bathroom shaving when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local black kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. Lucrum slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

“Well,” says Bubba, “every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!”

Lucrum was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to try it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his much younger wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife, half-asleep, said, “Bubba? Is that you?”

#36     Dec 8, 2010
  7. As Fireplace said, it's not a threat it's a PROMISE that I will report every single alias you register going forward. And believe me, I can spot your writing style a mile away.

btw, you are the LAST person to try and "cast dispersions" as you would say with regards to "IQ deficiency". As I've said all along, everyone knows you are the dumbest guy in the room on all occasions.

Now get back on Ebay and try and peddle your junk.

#37     Dec 9, 2010
  8. I guess you've proved my point... the word is <i>aspersion</i>... <i>dispersion</i> has to do with volatility trading -- you can look it up, if you know how to use a dictionary.

#38     Dec 9, 2010
  9. You can cut the act, it was emphasized to highlight your idiocy.

Quoted for your convenience:

Thunderdog

11-12-07 12:59 PM

Quote from ProfLogic:

So sorry. Everything I stated is verifyable in this very thread. Read it.

I believe atticus was referring to your use of the word "dispersions." In fact, one casts aspersions. Marketsurfer has also referred to "dispersions" in the past.

#39     Dec 9, 2010
  10. Speaking of aliases... How is it that "denner," who's been registered for only a few months, is so knowledgeable about Surf? The Surf Report thread was long before that time... Could it be "denner" is an alias of an alias... who then hides still further behind PM'ing? (PS - "denner," if you have anything to tell me, put it on the thread like a man - don't bother PM'ing me).

#40     Dec 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.