MarketSurfer's new alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstfx

cstfx

You're slipping. He's got 2 new aliases already.

#11     Oct 26, 2010
  2. out of the streams of people coming in, not always easy to see who an alias is. Although cold/c-kid, jasonn was easy to spot - it was hard to hide the delusional, closeted whacko in his posts.

#12     Oct 26, 2010
  3. #13     Nov 7, 2010
  4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Surf's back - 1800southocean

What does it take to permanently ban this jackass?

#14     Nov 13, 2010
  5. Joe

Joe

Got him.

Thanks!

#15     Nov 13, 2010

6. A SNITCH is a snitch regardless the altruistic argument angle.

If Lescor makes > 2k per month in trading with a net overall lifetime (thus far) >2% return, he would NOT be posting at ET.

All posters at ET, myself strongly included, are in the moneyloser to near net zero traders. There are no winners here except for the sponsors and Baron. (Mods and Ivan excluded from the argument)

Its exactly the same as in the WILD aka real-life, the human upgrade from the Mara notwithstanding.

As for you on Ignore, there is evidence you are TraderZones. Until that's cleared I'll be telephotoing your feces with a mellifluous proctol-lens regularissimo.

:)

#16     Nov 13, 2010
    conduit likes this.
  7. themickey

themickey

gotta give surf some credit, he's bloody persistent, like a bulldog hanging on to yer britches, he just cannot let go. :p

#17     Nov 16, 2010
  8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

#18     Nov 16, 2010
  9. Joe

Joe

#19     Nov 16, 2010
  10. What Marketsurfer does, with his endless supply of aliases, is tantamount to harassment. If someone is told that they are banned and for two years creates a new alias every week, there should be legal remedy against such behavior.

If I were Baron. I'd definitely do something more drastic that simply banning the aliases, days, sometimes weeks after this guy has been posting and linking to his blog.

#20     Nov 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.