Marketsurfer's Lexicon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not labeling... it's just that it's funny how surf's a true guru in ET and anyone who passes a line will be flooded with PMs...

I somewhat think, some people go too far... they don't see the whole picture...

#21     Jan 30, 2003
  2. You seem to be the one obsessed with surf from my perspective.

I certainly don't see surf as a guru, nor do I think most normal people who get to know him over time feel that way.

Those of us who know him from many interactions in the past just think of him as a friend, who has a good trading system, that he executes very well.

I think surf would agree with that assessment. Nothing mystical about that.

#22     Jan 30, 2003
  3. I do agree... he is also a good friend of mine too through interactions like you. But... people just look at "surf = A-Hole" and just go crazy... they forget what they read in surf report and go all crazy...

You should seriously read some of the PMs I got... like

"The Marketsurfer will crush your fake Gann system."

"The Marketsurfer"... he's a figure in here... look at how you reacted 777... You just reacted with "surf = A-hole".... But I do acknowledge that "The Surf" is a figure in here... and how all of you respect him very very very very much....

#23     Jan 30, 2003
  4. You continue to belabor the point, and justify your position, even after you apologized some posts ago.

Now is the time to simply drop it and move on.

By the way, PM's mean "personal messages." They are intended to be personal, not necessarily made public. Nothing is worse than finding out that something you said to someone in confidence is suddenly spread all over the forum.

That kind of habit, of revealing what was said in private, especially to bolster your case, would lead others to begin to distrust your confidence.

#24     Jan 30, 2003
  5. I'm not justifying "my position"... I am apologizing for the "prank" or the "joke". The topic is now different. I'm talking about how people are obsessed with surf. That's all, prank = I'm sorry... surfanity = scary....

About me taking an excerpt of a PM... OK, I won't do it... But I didn't quote it to protect myself... (also aren't we shifting to surfanity to my re-quotations of PM problems... )

#25     Jan 30, 2003
  6. I'm going to take it off topic...

I think it's weird that people cuss at me with a PM. But in the forum, no one really does...

Do they really want to keep that clean image?

There are some PMs that are PM material...

But cursing and cussing... I'd rather see them do it in the public. Especially, to me... they get to say what ever and they get away keeping their clean and cute little ET image.

Those things are weird... at least I respect 777 for speaking of this in public...

I've got 24 people dissing me... where did all these guys go???

#26     Jan 30, 2003

7. Perhaps it is just their idea of a "practical joke."

#27     Jan 30, 2003
  8. 25

#28     Jan 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.