Marketsurfer's Lexicon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, yeah kinda like that...

You guys are too sensitive...

What? Surf's like god to all of you?

Get a life...

On the serious note, don't you guys also want to get of it?

Also, don't send me any PMs. I will post it here if you do... If you have a problem... please post it public for this matter...

I don't want to deal all with all the Surfanity followers, calling me a f*ckin' asshole in private.

#11     Jan 30, 2003
  2. OK... OK...

First, I'll start by apologizing... obviously there is no MS Lexicon... I thought it would be funny to play a practical joke about it in ET... but with a few suggestions, I should be honest with this... and stop trying to play around in this manner in here...

I apologize for this...

I did PM surf before hand and he knows that this is a practical joke along with a few others which I PMed...

Again, sorry for all this...

But... some people are too sensitive... Can't I just enjoy a little practical joke like this???

OK, OK... I'm sorry... I shouldn't feel that way...

Anyways, surf you are not an A-hole... I'm the A-hole...

#12     Jan 30, 2003
  3. cartm

cartm

What's a Lexicon?............1 : a book containing an alphabetical arrangement of the words in a language and their definitions.....................is this right?.........and 2. how is this applicable to Gann?........Just wondering:confused:

#13     Jan 30, 2003
  4. Maybe other people aren't too sensitive, perhaps it is your insensitivity that is the issue.

Tell us, what was practical about your joke?

#14     Jan 30, 2003
  5. I know 777, I apologize... I thought it would be funny watching people react to this...

I apologize x 100000000....

#15     Jan 30, 2003
  6. OK, I'm going to explain how it all started.

1. I wrote my journal about riding trends and mojos.

2. Surf replies to that saying it's like a page in his trading lexicon.

3. I thought it would be nice to reply to his journal with a little thank you with a little joke saying, "Sell me the lexicon". He replies with "It's out of print and not in Amazon". Up to then I think it's a pretty familiar thing.

4. Well, a guy asked me what the hell this Lexicon was all about. What started off with a little inside joke (well, it's a public forum) seemed to interest a few surf fans. So as a joke, I started this thread.

Well, because I called him A-hole. People started tripping out...

I thought it was funny and thought of riding it along but...

I guess I shouldn't...

So here I am apologizing and being honest. That's the whole story to it...

But I kinda feel it's obvious this is all a joke if you read the surf report... Well, that's just my assumption. Sorry guys...

I guess I deserved all the cusses and threats (seriously!) I got from surf's followers. Yes, followers, I accept that...

Marketsurfer will kick anyone's ass and he kicks ass in the market too...

My Gann is BS and I'm just a smart-ass brat...

I will not fight surf because he is bigger than me and I'm a nerdy computer geek...

.... I really like the word... Surfanity... mind if I use it???

#16     Jan 30, 2003
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

a few thing I don't understand in america such as this one, not that I am trying.

#17     Jan 30, 2003
  8. Actually, I am somewhat fond of practical jokes.

However, they work best when you play them on someone who knows what your real intentions are, as well as the observers of the joke knowing the real intentions of the "joker."

When you play a practical joke on someone, and they don't know where you are really coming from....it can be taken seriously by the victim or the audience.

#18     Jan 30, 2003
  9. Don't you think this is just a stupid joke... it's obvious there was Lexicon, if you read surf report...

Don't know, I was just putting myself in the fire to see how far this goes... few tell me it might affect surf in the wrong way... so I stopped...

Surfanity followers are somewhat scary... I got quite a few PMs cussing me how I disgraced "The Surf"

#19     Jan 30, 2003
  10. So you now feel the need to lable those who have watched Surf trade for the past 4 years "surfanity followers?"

#20     Jan 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.