marketsurfer's departure

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by zdreg, Apr 30, 2013.

1. I like Marketsurfer because he is a real character, and very confident. I'm not surprised he is a good friend of a certain V.N. of hedge fund fame.

Marketsurfer's posts give some insights into other types of speculators (guyz who do not use TA) so we can understand where they might act, in the context of the chart patterns.

:eek:

#11     Apr 30, 2013
  2. zdreg

zdreg

this post is the classic i am leaving.

marketsurfer

04-29-13 06:38 PM

Readers,

It is with this post that I humbly state will be my last regularly scheduled post for the foreseeable future. Maybe, when the negative vibe is removed, I'll return as I don't want to say forever. What was once a grand source of information, contacts, and entertainment has become a cess pool of angry attack dogs and "prove it" life failures. A once enlightening group of traders, dreamers and all around good folks has been hijacked by agenda driven, extremely nasty and valueless posts. I have a baby daughter on the way and no longer want to be part and parcel of this extreme negative environment. It's simply not healthy and there is simply no value remaining. Adding value here has become difficult as the signal to noise ratio is radically skewed to noise. I wish the true seekers of truth remaining the best. Its been quite an amazing 11 years but its time for the next chapter. Best Regards and thank you for reading , Surf

PS. If you have any interest in reading my occasional ideas ---twitter @marketsurfer

PSS. I predict you will soon observe the negative element posting nonsense here even now, just wait.

#12     May 1, 2013
  3. Absolutely! Marketsurfer has ALWAYS created a source of contention here and only NOW he wants to leave? How convenient is that!!

His method is getting slaughtered and this was an easy way to brush that journal under the rug :D

#13     May 1, 2013
  4. themickey

themickey

His methods always get slaughtered and so he pulls off the same trick time again - blames ET members for being negative and destroying his journal. Never mind the fact that he is the one who is so TA negative.

Bottom line...Surf is and never will be a succesful trader, he's a wannabee. Surf does not have the mental structure to trade consistently or with discipline. His failures he then projects onto others.

In actual fact people like Surf destroy to a large part the constructive element of ET. His anti TA rantings contribute to the decline of traders sharing TA tips, as its like throwing pearls before the swine.

#14     May 1, 2013
  5. #15     May 2, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sums him up pretty well actually.

Also, smurf never really "departed" ET.

#16     May 3, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He's leaving again? Is this like the fifth time?

#17     May 3, 2013
  8. Yep, he was gone...for at least 5 or 6 minutes! :p

#18     May 3, 2013
  9. #19     May 3, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm convinced.

#20     May 3, 2013