MarketSurfer?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by benstein, Jul 9, 2008.

1. benstein

benstein

Hey marketsurfer, my buddy traded the last atlantis options system it basically sucked. What do you know about Last Atlantis?

2. ....it's at the bottom of the ocean where it belongs.......:cool:

3. when i traded the LAC system, it was quite effective at nailing mispricings and arb opps. i know several of the guys at LAC, both past and present, good people, one and all.

surf

4. I think he was last seen trying to sell this monkey. Perhaps the folks at PETA had something to do with his disappearance.

5. Riskarb = atticus

6. Hey surf,

Just because "marketsurfer" was banned (for now), there's no reason why you can't use "MarketDoofus." It would fit many of your posts like a glove. And just think, you'll finally have that MD designation that will conjure up unconditional respect at cocktail parties.
    :D

7. jem

jem

I do not think surf was a doofus. Although I always argued with him about trends and his buddy the worlds worst hedgefund manager. (imo)

I have to admit marketdoofus is a heck of handle.

I am still laughing.

kudos to the first person who takes it.

8. What happened to Marketsurfer? Read some of his posts on elite, hot hand then vanished.

Fats

9. Tums

Tums

another blow up?

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh he didn't "vanish" fatso, he was BANNED. BIG difference. But then you knew that already there didn't ya smurf.

#10     Sep 3, 2008