Marketsurfer says short shake shack

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Seriously, this is what Shake Shack is? I had no idea it was this bad, talk about millennial circle jerk central... I want to short this place for the sheer principle

#51     May 3, 2015
    marketsurfer likes this.
  2. Looks like a normal burger.
    People are stupid lemmings. Especially the idiots who take pictures of their food and post it. As if anyone gives a shit!!!

#52     May 3, 2015
  3. samuel11

samuel11

Some do, some don’t. A friend of mine posted a picture of a shak burger on twitter, it looked good so I wanted to try. That’s how new customers are gained sometimes.

#53     May 3, 2015
  4. nursebee

nursebee

LOL SS SHAK!

#54     May 4, 2015
  5. Autodidact

Autodidact

ELITE

SS.png

#55     May 4, 2015
  6. i960

i960

Yep! That's why most rational minded traders/investors are like "wtf?" Don't get me wrong - I have zero issue with them attempting to create a successful business/burger chain/whatever. No problems there. The problem is with the IPO, ridiculous valuation, and all the other nonsensical IPO hype.

No matter, it'll all be sorted out soon (whereby soon is hopefully <1 year).

#56     May 4, 2015
  7. Banjo

Banjo

#57     May 5, 2015
  8. traderob

traderob

Based on the number of locations open at the end of 2014, Shake Shack's current stock price values its restaurants at $40 million each, four times the stock market value of a Chipotle restaurant and 15 times the value investors assign to a McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) restaurant.
    !!

#58     May 5, 2015
  9. Entering second entry into shorts at $74.41 surf

#59     May 5, 2015
  10. Trapper

Trapper

You sure you want a 2nd helping? Hope it works out for you.

Trap

#60     May 5, 2015