Marketsurfer Declares STOCK BOTTOM IN!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Gentlemen,

The Bottom has been hit in the stock market. The DJIA will not dip below 7777 for at least the next 2 years.

surf

2. Daal

Daal

as usual your just trying to get attention with posts with 0 content

3. I still think we need to test 7800. I hope you are right.

4. Let's not forget the trillion dollar cash infusion rally, when central banks talk, the stock market listens!

i have never seen a more obvious bottom in the market---technically and fundamentally.

surf

5. ANyone who respects a racist as a trader is not worth listening to.

6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

His racial views and his trading are two completly different things. Anyone who can not seperate a man's views from his work is not worth paying much attention too either.

7. Going to drill down into the projection and tighten it up a little here--- DJIA > 10,000 by 12.1.2008

8. Your confusing the market surfer alias with the Pab(s)t Prime alias.

The marketsurfer alias isn't a racist. He might not condem someone who is, but that's just them looking out for their own.

The african-american culture would go far if it applied that lesson to themselves ... :eek: :( :D

P.S. How do you know this surf?

"The Bottom has been hit in the stock market. The DJIA will not dip below 7777 for at least the next 2 years."

Sounds like some kinda mumbo-jumbo astro-analysis. :)

9. hey mandlebrot,

its very clear to me. fundamentally with the massive infusion of cash and central bank support, the resolution of the election, technically, and simple common sense--the market has NO CHOICE but to launch into a MASSIVE RALLY!!

here is a brief overview that was publicly released--- i concur 100% with this outlook

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2008/11/04/17783/why-draaisma-is-saying-buy-buy-buy-buy/

surf:D

#10     Nov 4, 2008