Marketsurfer Calls For > 50% Retrace By November

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Jun 25, 2009.

1. The DJIA will retrace > 50% dropping to sub 7673 by November, 2009 per studies.

take it as you will. holding shorts here.

regards, surf

2. Dude, I appreciate your calls, but you've not been right very often. That's point one. But to post in the "Technical Analysis" forum with just a "marketsurfer calls for a >50% retrace by November" with absolutely no charts, no analysis, no indicator discussion - nothing at all, is rather....well, it's getting old. Like your Gold $600 or whatever call by April of this year.

I'm going to have to start putting your threads in chit chat unless you can substantiate anything with your calls.

Yesterday you posted a "Fed accused of fraud" post with nothing but "stay short" as any explanation, commentary or analysis. I used to really enjoy your commentary when you did it. But lately this is just detracting from a message board designed for good discussion on - in this case - Technical Analysis.

So what say you?

3. Right now the DOW is about 8350.
    Maybe you should recalculate your numbers a little bit

4. Perhaps he meant from the all-time high.

5. Gold was to be under $600 by April I believe, market was not going to get under 7777 (but hit < 6500 I think).

Market calls are not your forte. You are just blind guessing and will likely crow if accidentally right. That is called being a tabloid psychic, not someone with predictive abilities

6. heheh

Just seeing this call makes me frightened if i'm short on the market :D

7. If you are correct, he made post about possibility of 5% decline within 5 months.

8. Looks like there will be a crazy Bull rally. Is that you surf?

[​IMG]

9. haha. why mr. moderator put this thread in chit chat is unknown to me.

sorry for the confusion about the 50% retrace---50% from the near term high as shown on this simple daily chart. sub 7673 cash djia

[​IMG]

10. I didn't move it.

#10     Jun 27, 2009