Marketsurfer called top in May, 2007

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Eyez

Eyez

Full of oxymorons. "Illustrating" -- I like the change of words, are you illustrating value from past data?

I thought that was impossible?

You are in need of help, very intensive psychological help

#41     Feb 11, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

My point is quite simple, even for you, surf. You come here and post these occasional braggart threads, perhaps as some ego self-serving pick-me-up, and you attempt to come off like some oracle. The reality is that you are no better, and sometimes considerably worse, than the average "black Monday" threads that pop up randomly throughout the forum.

#42     Feb 11, 2013

3. Yes, burn all non believers at the stake of TA. Long live Edwards and Magee!

:D

#43     Feb 11, 2013
  4. #44     Feb 11, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I have no idea what that is supposed to mean

2)Why the major effort on your part to defend smurf?

#45     Feb 11, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can have a whole barrel of laughs if you just search by "Marketsurfer" as poster, and "top" as word filter.

Of course, this doesn't even count all the times that I, personally, banned an alias of surfer during his "banned" era, when the aliases came to the site by the dozen and posted amusing references to surfer's blog under some fake identity that supposedly worshiped the man.

"This guy has some awesome analysis!" or other such stupid, transparent shilling.

#46     Feb 11, 2013
  7. You're funny. Surf will be pissing himself laughing at your suggestion of me defending him. I suggest you do a little reading back a few pages at least and then explain my major effort.

#47     Feb 11, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

OK, so I misread your apparent defense, my bad.

I still don't get how the joke is on us who know he's full of shit.

#48     Feb 11, 2013
  9. Well, it's all got to do with the word 'if"...

"If he can make them believe the new pony can talk and dance on one leg - why not? "

Now if you don't understand that sentence, you're not reading my posts in this thread and there are very few of them.

#49     Feb 11, 2013
  10. so a one legged dog and pony show.

:D

#50     Feb 11, 2013