Marketsurfer called top in May, 2007

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I had actually forgotten about that but you're right. He's been banned more times than thunderdog/gabfly/brass.
    Some bannings of which were for doing what he appears to be doing now.

#21     Feb 10, 2013
  2. Then the jokes on whom?

Goodness, if I had a one trick pony that the circus kept banning and then bringing back, I'd stick to my trick knowing every repetition makes me stronger and the circus manager weaker.

Kudos to surf :)

#22     Feb 10, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Baron?

#23     Feb 10, 2013
  4. Except for the fact that he never left. It's been well established that the guy kept registering new sock puppet aliases (while his marketsurfer alias was benned)/ (sometimes several per day), getting them banned and repeating the process ad nauseum.

#24     Feb 10, 2013
  5. Then all the more kudos to surf :)

#25     Feb 11, 2013
  6. of course, and then ET members.

That's not a criticism of surf - if you can get away with using the system then it proves the real system.

Anyone who uses a tax lawyer understands many tax avoidance measures are not necessarily legal - it's up to the law to show it is illegal and if it doesn't - then that's how the system works.

It's a bit like trading S&R or doing volume tests - see how the market responds.

surf is doing a great job in that respect in playing ET and the traders, evoking and provoking responses. He gets exactly what he wants and that is a master at work.

Kudos to surf :)

#26     Feb 11, 2013
  7. Master of double standards. Market surfer, why did you spend so much time on several other threads trying to tear down technical analysis and now, like a hypocrite, you post a chart based on TA.

So,if you are right, you are a genius and if you are wrong, TA is not your thing just like commodities?

#27     Feb 11, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even the members who know he's full of shit?

#28     Feb 11, 2013
  9. gotta luv this surfer crap.

:D

#29     Feb 11, 2013
  10. If he can make them believe the new pony can talk and dance on one leg - why not?

#30     Feb 11, 2013