Markets way oversold

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 5, 2007.

1. the markets are very oversold based on some speculative bear stern crap and subprime garbage

there will be a HUUGE rally soon that will catch all the bears by surprise and force early short covering.

The MASS realization by thousands of market participants will set in that the selling was overdone and that is is maybe it time 2 buy.

Shorts will get that sinking feeling when they realize there was no compelling reason for the selloff.

Thought process of short: "Uh oh..dow up 100 points..oh crap..should I cover now? Half my profit is gone..crap! @#&^ dow up another 30 points. Maybe the bear sterns thingy was overblown. *&!@ this isn't going well. I thought we would see another big sell off but the market keeps going higher today. "

The dow will surge 100's of points a day. Massive white candles. No more selloffs.

Remember there was

2. Dear TS,
    Please don't start another thread, ever again.

3. wow, you keep you're head buried in the sand bud. the rest of us will make money when the mkt goes up and down. you are without a doubt the biggest piker here. yikes.

4. promagma

promagma

Yes, please, we already know your thought process.

5. Yawn.... yes everyone knows you wear blinders and only see one side.

6. stock, in all seriousness, what happens if the problem turns out to be BIGGER than expected? What kind of exit strategy do you have? please give us your thoughts

7. Don't you find it a little strange that the hard rally was immediately sold? Perhaps you should shift your strategy and look to sell rallies, instead of buying dips.

8. not time to buy until turder throws in the towel :D

9. or...

the markets are very overbought
    there will be a HUUGE selloff soon that will catch all the bulls by surprise and force everyone to sell.

The MASS realization by thousands of market participants will set in that the rally was overdone and that is is maybe it time 2 sell

Longs will get that sinking feeling when they realize there was no compelling reason for the rally.

Thought process of longs: "Uh oh..dow down 100 points..oh crap..should I cover now? Half my profit is gone..crap! @#&^ dow down another 30 points. I thought we would see another big rally but the market keeps going lower today. "

The dow will tank 100's of points a day. Massive red candles. No more rallies.

Remember there was

10. The worst thing that ever happened to this poor guy is that he started trading when this bull market began. He has never experienced a bear market while trading and will ride this thing down to to his death with all the other housewives.

Credit markets DO matter, they drive the cycles of growth genius! Cheap money doesn't stay around forever and has grown long in the tooth.

Also, i fyou think the FED lowering overnight rates will help, you have another thing coming. Companies don't borrow from the FED at overnight rates, they issue debt into the open market. With credit spreads blowing out, it becomes much more expensive to raise capital for growth.

Go get a book on economics 001 (remedial), before you make assinine statements that you have no understanding of.

#10     Aug 5, 2007