Markets up again ..no one cares about the housing

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Apr 24, 2008.

1. I was actually waiting for your response.

Not trading since I'm loaded just watching the show. Beleive it or not I'm actually quite amused. Not too worry about my positions though since I have till May. But still fun to watch.

#21     Apr 24, 2008
  2. PaulRon

PaulRon

I shorted at 945 and covered at 909.
    I shorted again at 915 and am lovin the dip. I'm a huge gold bull but playing the correction. LMAO

#22     Apr 24, 2008
  3. #23     Apr 24, 2008
  4. You feel stupid then, loser, because you said you sold AAPL this morning.

#24     Apr 24, 2008
  5. It's completely about the dollar. I also agree with Landis. A no-cut which if I'm not mistaken is priced in at 12% right now (but is what I think will happen) should stomp on commodities and kick the dollar gains into high gear. Equities should rally.

#25     Apr 24, 2008
  6. If I told you I covered half my position on Monday after the GE numbers came out you probably wouldn't beleive me. Oh well.

I did roll them over to may. Other half expired worthless and I actually did slightly better then breakeven.

If I told you my account is up over 100% this year you probably wouldn't beleive that either. I don't trade for makaloda... so my apologies.

#26     Apr 24, 2008
  7. PaulRon

PaulRon

what are the other rate cuts priced in at and where can i find this info? thx

#27     Apr 24, 2008
  8. Please explain how can it be FUN to be "pissing" into the wind with a position that has no stop loss aside from a time limit?

Your money management skills border on the absurd.

#28     Apr 24, 2008
  9. ehsmama

ehsmama

If you learn to go with the herd a Larger sea of money will flood into your account. trust me. The key is just get out of the bus a few stops early or a just a stop or 2 after.

#29     Apr 24, 2008
  10. <QUOTE><i>Quote from flipflopper:</i>

<B>Just goes to prove that the economy and the market can go down very separate paths. So much follow through it's unreal.</B><QUOTE>

Yes stocks are powering ahead, ignoring surging commodities prices and other signs of inflation, not to mention potential recession. <b>Remember: The stock market always looks a head, not behind.</b>

The market, looking ahead as always, seems to have found brighter news lurking down the road.

Pay$ense

#30     Apr 24, 2008