MARKETS UP 40% UNDER OBAMA-GOP CRYING and COMPLAINING

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Nov 17, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

Greatest 1 year rally in the dow since the great depression and gop whiners continue to whine.Bunch of negative whiners.Keep pumping out the excuses thats what losers do.Repubs always have a reason why they 'cant'.Later,loser.

#41     Nov 19, 2009
  2. The market once again is not reflecting economic reality due to govt intervention and that intervention is the essence conservative ire.

Govt manipulation and intervention only works for so long then come the consequences eventually.

How soon you myopic liberals forget previous lessons ie 2008.

Oh my bad you arrogant fools plugged your ears or skipped school since learning that lesson would have been "the inconvenient truth".

#42     Nov 19, 2009
  3. Would you mind providing your opinion as to why the market is rallying so much? Better yet, specifically what policy has Barry laid out or his administration for that matter implemented that has led to the economic properity that you speak of.

I would love to hear your answer

#43     Nov 19, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

Thank you Mr Expert.That answer is worth its weight in raw sewage.A broken clock is right twice a day.The rest of the time you are wrong and not making making money during the biggest 1 year rally in 80yrs.

Always excuses and explanations from the losers who just watch the market climb the wall of worry.Classic.

#44     Nov 19, 2009
  5. LOL, I've had fantastic returns this year and I don't mind it going higher I just think it gets more improbable that it can continue with boneheaded govt intervention.

#45     Nov 19, 2009
  6. You could lend yourself some credibility by simply answering "I don't know why the market is going higher"

I would imagine you see yourself as something like the world's biggest dallas cowboys fan because you like the color of their uniforms.

#46     Nov 19, 2009
  7. Markets up 40% under Obama...Gas Prices up 100% under Obama. Hmmm.

#47     Nov 19, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Yet gas prices lower than what they were pre-Obama. Hmmm.

#48     Nov 19, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

gas prices up 400% under bush..currency crash,real estate crash,banking crash,stock market crash under bush ....hmmm,indeed.

#49     Nov 19, 2009
  10. Please tell me what the obama admin has done other than expand upon the bush administration's intervention and spending solution.

Both herbert hoover and bush intervened in the free market only to be hugely outdone by fdr and obama is doing the same stupid crap.

It fell apart in the 30's , will obama be allowed to follow fdr's folly?

#50     Nov 19, 2009