MARKETS UP 40% UNDER OBAMA-GOP CRYING and COMPLAINING

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Nov 17, 2009.

1. dear lord, if you cant differentiate between liquidity and volatility what are you doing on this site?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=180952

and i guess Dustin and many of the traders who i trade with at ASSET and ACTUALLY TRADE FOR A LIVING should also flip burgers?

yes just continue your paper trading.You are well suited for it.

#31     Nov 19, 2009
  2. WTF?

This rally is based upon smoke and mirrors.

Banks are back doing mark to fantasy accounting.

Auto sales are due to clash for clunkers nonsense giveaways of taxpayer money.

Ditto for housing.

GDP is up due to govt spending or borrowing.

Other than that everything is peachy.

It's the people who choose to believe the fantasy numbers that swoon over bo. Coincidence? I think not .

#32     Nov 19, 2009
  3. danthoma

danthoma

It is funny you said this about Cramer. I was going to say that is about the only thing he has said indicating he might know at least something...

#33     Nov 19, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

blaming your poor results on liquidity,volatility,currency and all the other excuses you can pull out of your hat says enough about you.The DOW has swung 6000 points this year.What more could you ask for as a trader?Talk about spin.Guess youre churning yourself into the ground.Rock on,loser.

#34     Nov 19, 2009
  5. You obviously know shit abt trading. What is the point of anything going up 1 billion pts if there is no stock to get. This really proves you have no idea how trading functions in the real world. hey pussy boy, do you even know how to read an L2 box???

Go back to sucking Obama's 2 inch cock, he said you did so well at it you can have thanksgiving off

#35     Nov 19, 2009
  6. dsq

dsq

market is up 40% this year

The title or gist of this thread is gop still complaining and bitching in an up market.
    You prove that.
    You are nothing but excuses.
    You are a loser in more ways than one.
    Maybe you should play in your L2 box or something with all the other losers in your office?Yay!

#36     Nov 19, 2009
  7. Well professor, since you seem to be so bright please explain to us WHY the market is up.

#37     Nov 19, 2009
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

I suggest everyone stop commenting on this thread. Then maybe our teen texter will stop as well. He's either a troll or he's even more economically illiterate than Obama himself.

Of course, I just moved this thread back to the top, but this is my last visit. Good riddance.

#38     Nov 19, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

More whining even while market is seeing its biggest rally since the great depression.
    Buh-bye,loser/quitter.

#39     Nov 19, 2009
  10. MKTrader

MKTrader

Great Depression...What?! You don't even remember the 80s and 90s? 10-to-1 we won't even get all-time new highs like we did under Bush (remember way back in 2003-2007 or were you in diapers for that, too)?

The 2003-2007 rally was fueled by artificially low-interest rates like today, so I won't give Bush any credit, but Obama's record-setting spendulus is much, much worse than even those conditions. Just stay off here unless/until the S&P 500 hits 1600. (Hint: it won't be under Maobama unless he takes over the stock exchanges and manipulates them like everything else).

Ok, my last post, really. Go take your meds and see your counselor.

#40     Nov 19, 2009