Markets Up 100% Up Room To Go!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 22, 2007.

1. The rally will hold under the strengh of the dow and S&P

only tech is selling off

#41     Jan 22, 2007
  2. Whoops, sorry ... I meant the YM. Should have clarified. The YM low is 12503 so far

#42     Jan 22, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Really?

I think your quotes are messed up my friend. Dow down 100....Russell down 1 %.....

Not sure where the strength is.......

I am still waiting for that moron to come on here and say "MKTS REBOUNDING HUGE !!!!!! SP 1.5 PTS OFF OF LOW....SHORTS GETTING SQUEEZED"

Some real idiots reside in this place....

Maybe instead of cheerleading the long side all of the time, some of you guys should learn how to short....

#43     Jan 22, 2007
  4. Look at a 15 minute chart of the YM .. it's a pretty obvious turn-around. Buyers are coming back in force ... granted, I am a noob, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

#44     Jan 22, 2007
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

This stock trader guy is the eternal optimist but his posts show an unwillingness to accept reality at times. Some people see what they want to see and not what's really there. I've suggested in the past that he consider the short side but it seemingly falls on deaf ears. That said, a lot of people here aren't traders but buy and hold (forever) investors. I suspect he's one of them.

#45     Jan 22, 2007
  6. Reality is that the markets rise and fall ... if people only want to see the markets go up, that's their deal :)

Personally, I see reality FWIW, and instead of focusing on the market going up, I focus on the current trend, be it up or down, because the money is in both ....

Kinda goes along with the concept of the one guy's screenname ... Buy1Sell2 ...

#46     Jan 22, 2007
  7. blast19

blast19

Being that the markets and tech stocks in particular have been going down on good earnings reports shows the skepticism in the market...it's overly deserved in my opinion.

Of course someone will come here to talk about how the market is bouncing...the 100% uppers on plenty of uppers themselves.

#47     Jan 22, 2007
  8. Be careful. . . DIA & S&P testing 20 MA and bouncing off slightly.

#48     Jan 22, 2007
  9. Suggestion: We all get together and offer to pay BlueStreek 10% of our profits, if he gives his signals ONLY to us.

Guys...I don't think there has been a better fade in the history of the NYSE. Not even thorn, Pabst, or Cramer is as good a contrarian signal as Blue! :p

#49     Jan 22, 2007
  10. As long as there is no compelling reason for the selloff there is no reason to sell stock or go short. Sure you can short and make a small profit but when the markets rebound rapidly (as they tend to do) most shorts are forced to cover while taking a loss. The rebound is so sudden literally thousands of them are squeezed at once.

#50     Jan 22, 2007