Markets to close green today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Nov 8, 2006.

1. nice song.. I think I will sing along with you :)

#31     Nov 8, 2006
  2. thanks, my claws have finally all been plucked. Im growing horns and hooves..... GO RALLY GO

#32     Nov 8, 2006
  3. kashirin

kashirin

No, idiot you're because you're bagholder you'll have it thruogh the bubble but not sell it. It's a nature of bagholder cheerleading through the rally but not understand when to take money off the table.

I don't trust this rally. It unnatural and I don't trust US$. That's all

ahh, and another thing - you 're the idiotest idiot in the whole world.
    Clear now?

#33     Nov 8, 2006
  4. hels02

hels02

No, that's not what it means. Did we have hyper-inflation in 1999 when the Nasdaq broke 5000 and the Dow 10,000? (Nasdaq is still less than 1/2 of it's high... over 10 YEARS).

It simply means that over a 10 year time frame, we really did come out a bit ahead of inflation by investing in the market, instead of people still holding 80% losses in their accounts from 6 YEARS ago.

Hyperinflation? You're kidding.

#34     Nov 8, 2006
  5. kashirin

kashirin

Do you understand what epic means? Can you compare Dow 10000 or Dow 1 billion?
    Will you think that Dow 1 Billion can be achieved other way than by hyperinflation
    Why do you answer me if you don't understand meaning of words epic and billion?

#35     Nov 8, 2006
  6. S2007S

S2007S

song is going to go #1 in my book

#36     Nov 8, 2006
  7. S2007S

S2007S

i feel you, i think that when i finally go bullish buying up calls and stocks like DDM and QLD the market will drop about 10%.....think i may actually just start buying some DEC 140 DIA calls...think will be there by Dec 1stttttt.......have to think positive in this market....wait you dont have to think at all, everything is a buy.

#37     Nov 8, 2006
  8. Dec 1st. Try tommorrow. Why your at it you better buy the Dec 15 calls too. hahaha

#38     Nov 8, 2006
  9. hels02

hels02

Um... maybe it's me, but was this question, "Why do you answer me if you don't understand meaning of words epic and billion?" ENGLISH?

Are you asking me if I understand the definitions of the words epic and billion? If so, how is this relevant to anything at all?

Are you asking me why I should answer you if I don't understand those words? If so, how is this relevant to anything at all?

Or are you implying with the question that I should not be answering you because I don't understand the words epic and billion? If so, how is this relevant to anything at all?

#39     Nov 8, 2006
  10. im confused and in cash which goes together well... think i am going to go away till next monday...

to watch bush and cheney backtrack on iraq, the one and only agenda item they have had in past years - is making me queasy and making my head hurt... Happy they got rid of Rummy - I think he is a homicidal maniac....

#40     Nov 8, 2006