Markets on route to recovery

Discussion in 'Trading' started by monaco2, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Bear are done. Somone put rocks on their caves so they never come out again and die. Hope they never get to short a rally for the next 2 years..

#11     Apr 25, 2008
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Since when has making you take out a loan that you did not ask for become "free money"?

#12     Apr 26, 2008
  3. piezoe

piezoe

If those bears do die, don't count on them staying dead. I know of at least one reported incident where a guy was dead in a cave for three days, came back to life, pushed a giant rock aside, and then joined his buddies for dinner.:D

#13     Apr 26, 2008
  4. I know bears won't die but they will stage some kind of comeback and harass our Fed sponsored rallies and throw those red splashy days. They will rise from the dead and follow us around for a long time. They got taste of blood in the last 3 months.

My account value was ravaged by these bears and shorts. I owe them a revenge in the years to come, it will never end.

"The fight has just begun".

--JOHN EDWARDS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

#14     Apr 26, 2008
  5. John Edwards is still in the race? I'm so glad you are taking it on yourself to fight those unpatriotic bears. Dude you are such a joke. I am starting to figure you out day, and it ain't pretty...You don't even care to have an itelligent conversation, you just want to fight with EVERYONE on here, except stock of course.. People ask you honest questions, and then you disapear, only to sart a new thread about the same subject! At least if you ask stock an honest question he will try and answer..You are so confused by all the different lies, you just duck away. You are a sad lonely person day, you should try and seek out professional care.

#15     Apr 26, 2008
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Isnt that all a PR stunt, the bulls think it is....

#16     Apr 26, 2008
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Isnt it sad "day9933" that they have to throw money at consumers to jump start the slowing economy, just keep pumping the economy with free money, because thats the way to fix the problem....FOOLS............

#17     Apr 26, 2008

8. STIMULUS PACKAGE BLASTING THE ECONOMY NOW!!! You know how much 160 billion is? You thought the Feds were out of bullets? Think again, your life will be slaved to the bulls next 2 years!

IF the " Good Citizens" get a cut from the Treasury whats wrong with that? The money is circulating in the same pool, unless you wire that through Western Union to Mexico or Guatemala which I am sure some yahoos will do.

This money will kick out the second quarter GDP by at least 100 basis points and you will never get to see your " recession".

Got to love the Feds boy, they got a huge white candle up the asses of bears and shorts.

#18     Apr 26, 2008