Markets are just plain boring right now.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jul 9, 2007.

1. clacy

clacy

----

I'll take that insert! 2k/day is not chump change for me.

#11     Jul 9, 2007
  2. buy & hold market

#12     Jul 9, 2007
  3. bluud

bluud

I am so fucking bored I keep posting shit on "politics & religion" threads ... this is so fucking boring [​IMG] [​IMG]

#13     Jul 9, 2007
  4. i prefer to be bored. trading should not be exciting. trading should be profitable.

my best trading is when i am dispassionate and precise

if you are looking for excitement, you are probably not cut out for trading imo. don't seek excitement. seek consistent gains, with small defined risks.

thrillseekers generally see their account balance ground into dust

#14     Jul 9, 2007
  5. how many contracts you trade per trade and how many trades per day?..WOW..great job on the YM $2K today...

#15     Jul 9, 2007
  6. how many YM contracts you trade per day and per trade?...thanks!!...or how many ES contracts per day and per trade?...thanks...

#16     Jul 9, 2007
  7. dinoman

dinoman

This market is great for day-trading right now! What are you smoking?Of course we are'nt having 200 point up days on the Dow, but if you know what to look for this market rocks!

#17     Jul 9, 2007

8. how many YM contracts you trade per day and per trade?...

#18     Jul 9, 2007

9. Yours is he most intelligent and truthful post in this thread so far.

People "claiming" to make 50k a day, yet are perplexed as to why the markets are slow in July! Comedy hour at it's finest!

st

#19     Jul 9, 2007
  10. You guys certainly get bored fast. Were coming off some of the best volatility Ive seen for awhile. A few quiet days and everybody starts talking about boredom. With all the things going on in the world I think the volatility will be back sooner than later.

#20     Jul 9, 2007