MarketChameleon

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by taowave, Nov 20, 2020.

1. taowave

taowave

Hi Guys and Gals,Stumbled upon MarketChameleon and was pleasantly suprised at first look..Any traders use their software??

Any insight appreciated,good,bad or ugly

tao

2. JSOP

JSOP

I use them to pick stocks for earnings play. Quite useful.

taowave likes this.
  3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

MarketChameleon is owned by two X-market makers from the AMEX then Philly. I knew them from the AMEX. They took what they built for themselves and created the website. Good guys, every good trader. I use the website often.

Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC. is not affiliated with this service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the user’s independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer nor recommend any of the services provided and any service used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.

4. Does your broker offer OPTIONS on bitcoin?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I do not see why not. I have never asked. We do have higher requirements for trading BTC and higher commission rates. Email me directly if you want me to inquire.

6. Good for information purposes on market activity.