Market Wizards 4 coming soon!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Mar 18, 2012.

1. ================
    Good read already,Mo Walker:D
    I clicked/Google on the first name that sounded interesting-Mr Scott Ramsey, low risk futures trader. Dont know if he is related to Dave ''FOX'' Ramsey or not. But frankly that one interveiw is probably woth the whole book.:cool:

Also I am writing this to all, not one person.
    Mark ''High %% trader''Weinstein NEVER claimed to have no losing days.
    But he did furnish proof of running $100,000 [ ninefold gain / UP]thats $900,000, plus the option[buying] cash contest prize]. Thats with NO pyramiding, 3 months i think.

With all due respect, i know most money is made with low %% hit rates; but if someone cant learn a lot from Mark Weinstein ,Mike Masters/Marlin Fund maybe one doesnt have much disecrenment or discretion.
    :cool:

#51     May 8, 2012
  2. Different things are funny to different people.

A lot of people are laughing at me all the time; thats the least I can do for anyone, no matter how ignorant.

Here's one for you: any chosen set up can have a variety of different trend endings. What do you think the number of the Schwagger wizard book will be that has this ending list in the appendix?

#52     May 9, 2012
  3. +1

#53     May 9, 2012

4. Marvel me Jack.....:D

#54     May 10, 2012
  5. 7

#55     May 10, 2012
  6. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Jack's books influenced mine.

#56     May 20, 2012
  7. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

:)

#57     May 20, 2012
  8. in stock
    [​IMG]

#58     May 22, 2012
  9. lwlee

lwlee

I read the early reviews on these books and it seems like they are manufactured. It could be that they really are good books but I can't trust the biased viewpoint.

Especially telling is if they cut-n-paste the author's bio. 3 out of 5 reviews for Alpha Masters have the bio.

#59     May 22, 2012
  10. Ask him on twitter :cool:

#60     May 22, 2012