Market will close green today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 14, 2008.

1. on the contrary, youtube and facebook etc are all ''free entertainment'', spending time on these sites rather than going out for dinner or going to ski is indicating that people are running out of cash. When the typical saturday night will consist of eating leftovers from the week and being on facebook all evening, and making wine out of fermented ketchup...

#41     Mar 14, 2008
  2. Yuo've got to be kidding.

The net is the drug of choice for the "Millenials." People under 30 would rather lose an arm than be cut off from either their cell phones or the net. They'll eat less before giving up the phones or internet access - these people feel totally cut off without the ability to send endless and mindless text messages, log-in, and chat senselessly on the phone everywhere.

#42     Mar 14, 2008
  3. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScA-EsB09Bo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScA-EsB09Bo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>/

#43     Mar 14, 2008
  4. I would go without food if meant keeping my internet.

#44     Mar 14, 2008
  5. I can't believe some of you are actually presenting serious & convincing counter-arguments to this shameless display of trolling excellence! :p

Clown-trolls like stock-turder don't bother me at all though.
    They differentiate themselves from the other type, sadist-trolls, in that the clown-troll is only here for shits & giggles- not for the purpose of deliberately pissing people off, the raison d'être of the sadist-troll.

Some of you may know that I'm a certified troll-zoologist, so I know what I'm talking about here.

#45     Mar 14, 2008
  6. Ok, Reardon, can we get a zoological classification for Day7793?

#46     Mar 14, 2008
  7. Stock Trader. You just been called out, you might as well just say he is right and continue on our ways.

#47     Mar 14, 2008
  8. dont you mean "HedgefundTrader2" as he now goes by

#48     Mar 14, 2008
  9. Day7793 is a clown-troll too. While they certainly do degenerate the signal to noise ratio, clown-trolls are a mostly harmless breed. Out here in their natural habitat, the clown-troll's essential nourishment is <b>attention</b>, without which they starve and die. In contrast, the sadist-troll requires <b>anger</b> as it's essential sustenance, and will say whatever it takes to generate this response.

Neither of these two breeds is listed on the endangered species list, unfortunately.

#49     Mar 14, 2008
  10. Lol, good line :)

#50     Mar 14, 2008